Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan challenge

Forum Elder
    2/2 in Titan challenges, with only 1 next. And that was a base from legends.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    You can also hit legends players and you can complete that achievement.. im at 5700 cups and did that 3 times...
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.5k stars - Full Stats

There are also many challenges that legends players cannot complete. This challenge happens to be one legends players can complete. OP, if you have any legends players in your clan, it would be best for them and the clan to leave that challenge for them. There are other easy challenges for titans players to complete.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Elder
    I am in Mid Titans 2 (4478) and it took me a few nexts, but I got it in one go cause the base I was presented was a really rushed TH12!

There does seem to be a heavy dose of Champs 3-1 base offerings particularly when I choose this CG task.

I live in Titan 1 (4700-4850) for ages now. I have completed 4 of these 600pters this time already, and always take them.
    I find maybe 1 legend or champ very few dozen searches, all other offers are Titan.
    I even have the luxury to aim at larger loot while completing these tasks, and next a few titans before choosing the one I prefer.

When I dropped below 4700, which I used to do at start of CG a year or more ago, Id find essentially only champs, and a very low amount of titans, spare the random legend.

Advice for Titan task: be above 4700 cups, and maybe below 53-5400... to ensure higher %age of these offers.
    But also stay below 4900 to avoid annoying clouds; in my range clouds rarely reach 5 minutes between bases.

I'm done now but those titan challenges are great! I'm low in T3 and usually get them in 5 - 15 nexts... Low T3 is usually just fine for clouds.

Centennial Club
    So to address some info and update the rest. I have finally found a Titan opponent. I realized I was on the lower end of Titan 3 so it may have resulted in me acquiring many champion players. However, it did take awhile to find someone over 4k trophies. Nonetheless, I should be able to find an opponent in titan faster. I guess because of the clouding with clan games legends have been dropping more taking targets closer to them or higher trophy divisions getting to those faster and me finding opponents lower to compensate. I will not know for sure.

I am aware that legends are able to complete the task for 600 points so those who were not aware take note. It was mentioned by your fellow clashers. Unfortunately I am the only person in my clan that is over 4k trophies so I am the only one who can take the task at the moment so giving it to my other clan members wont do.

Also its 600 points so I do not want to trash it without the chance to complete it. Anyways thanks everyone for your feedback.

(P.S. welcome back Kat havent seen you in forums for awhile)

I didnt find this one hard at all. I read this thread and then went and checked. I had the Titan challenge available. I am at 4850 trophies, search took 1 minute. Attack took 1 minute 30 seconds. Challenge complete.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

I’m at 4625 (4611) with my second and got a titan first offer.
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

I just got my second one on the first search. Easy to accomplish this challenge if you are at the right trophy level. But then for 600 points they dont want it easy for all.

note that my forum title is “Emergency” at least for now.
    Last edited by tinman610; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:00 PM. Reason: Forum Title Comment
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000