Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned Permanently for contacting Supercell Support

New Bloke/Chick
    Keep trying. That’s all you can do. There is no higher power here.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH12
    Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatulusMaximus View Post
    Keep trying. Thatís all you can do. There is no higher power here.
    Well there's humans here who can actually understand the situation I am in and converse properly with me instead of shutting me down every time I contact Supercell.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjNZbanned View Post
    Well there's humans here who can actually understand the situation I am in and converse properly with me instead of shutting me down every time I contact Supercell.
    Yea, except we are all players to who can't do anything to help you. You can try to get them to change their minds, but realistically, it's time to move on with your life or make a new account and start over.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    The forum can not help with in-game account issues - you need to deal with SC Support and them alone.

Main forum rule no.16: "If you are banned from the game temporarily, you still have a right to have a forum account. If you are permanently banned from the game, you will also be permanently banned from the forums."

Closed.

Banned
    I came back on after 2 years as well... my account got banned after a week for no proper reason... all I'll say is Do Not Contact SUPERCELL support through your main account. You'll be treading in dangerous water.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    I came back on after 2 years as well... my account got banned after a week for no proper reason... all I'll say is Do Not Contact SUPERCELL support through your main account. You'll be treading in dangerous water.
    I replied to your thread above and copied the forum rule you were banned against. Please do not start hijacking other threads.
    Last edited by Bakunin; June 7th, 2019 at 10:46 PM.

Banned
    I spent probably a few £100 on the game - over 6 years though. Very unfortunately my account was permanently banned for no proper reason. It's a shame because not only have I lost my account which I spent countless hours and a fair bit of casho on, but Supercell lose out on future purchases and investment into the game. Maybe they thought I would start again and buy a load of gems, lol.

Not Happening

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    I spent probably a few £100 on the game - over 6 years though. Very unfortunately my account was permanently banned for no proper reason. It's a shame because not only have I lost my account which I spent countless hours and a fair bit of casho on, but Supercell lose out on future purchases and investment into the game. Maybe they thought I would start again and buy a load of gems, lol.

Not Happening
    I did you warn you. Twice.

Main forum rules 16 & 19 apply.