Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned Permanently for contacting Supercell Support

Banned

Banned Permanently for contacting Supercell Support

My Level 122 th11 account (over 5 years old) was banned a few days ago... permanently for "phishing". The day before this shock ban, I contacted Supercell in game to ask them if it was possible to access an inactive level 7 account which was stuck as leader of an old clan. I didn't expect them to be able to do much but I certainly didn't expect a ban! They didn't even respond to my original query just issued a ban to the account itself.
    Obviously I've tried to contact them from outside the game and have had little success. At first I was replied to promptly but not helpfully, just advising me to start again (as if I was going to do that after almost 6 years!). Since then I've sent many emails off to Supercell and have only heard back once, again saying a similar thing.

I have almost given up in despair and I would really appreciate a Supercell representative to actually give me a chance for dialogue before making far fetched conclusions.

Banned

My 6 year old account got Banned... Permanently.

Two weeks ago my account which I made in 2013, level 122, was banned permanently, without any warning, by Supercell for "account phishing". What happened was that I contacted Supercell two weeks ago directly through the in built chat support in the game asking if it was possible if I could access an old clan - a simple question to a Supercell employee. They asked me for details - I gave them. I logged of CoC and came on an hour later only to find "Your account has been banned permanently for account phishing attempts". This shocked me obviously, and I contacted Supercell immediately via email. They replied shortly, simply saying "Your account has been banned for account phising". I have tried to contact the literally 10s of times over the last fortnight only to receive a similar message. Recently they have stopped replying to me altogether. It's as if they've black listed me. All I want now is answers and I am absolutely saddened that my account which I spent countless hours and even money on is gone. Just a day before the ban I spent £25 on a fifth builder.

I don't know if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction but I really am looking for answers desperately now.

Thanks
    Last edited by BenjNZ; June 7th, 2019 at 09:53 PM.

It's stories like these that pop up every so often that make me never want to contact support. Unfortunately, you really can only contact support and try to get them to change their minds. Here's a link: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact-us&l=en

Best of luck

no one here csn help you and if i am correct than you had started this thread few hours ago and it was deleted.

you got multiple times the answere regarding your issue by sc support. the answere is your account is banned permanently for account phishing.

feel feee to start a new village and dont try to contact support again. 😝
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 7th, 2019 at 10:04 PM.

why would you want to "access" an old clan? you see, if it's active you can friend request a member and send an invite. this is a way to get an invite in return to see what you want

but if it is a "dead" clan with no active members, support will rightfully presume you are trying to steal the clan (even if all you wanted to do was read old chat messages)

whether or not that was your intent, that is account phishing and against the tos. and obviously brings with it a no tolerance ban

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    why would you want to "access" an old clan? you see, if it's active you can friend request a member and send an invite. this is a way to get an invite in return to see what you want

but if it is a "dead" clan with no active members, support will rightfully presume you are trying to steal the clan (even if all you wanted to do was read old chat messages)

whether or not that was your intent, that is account phishing and against the tos. and obviously brings with it a no tolerance ban
    While there is likely more to the story, asking "is it possible to join an old clan" is not automatically phishing.
    Last edited by RhaegarTargaryen; June 7th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post

Yep I was asking the question about a clan which had a level 7 account I made momentarily a few months prior... I never saved it to any account etc. so I asked Supercell if there was a chance I could access it or prove it was mine so I could get back into the clan... I wasn't expecting much but I thought I may as well ask, especially if it's legitimate Supercell Support.

Banned

Permanently Censored/blacklisted for contacting Supercell Support

I just posted something converning my 2013 CoC account being banned unjustly on my Supercell forum account which I made in 2014... my forum account just got permantely banned. I am being ignored and now censored by Supercell.

I Have Lost Everything Concerning Clash Of Clans that I've built up over the last 6 years.

If You are supercell Moderator reading this, before you censor me again, please just contact me at (personal email address redacted) to actually explain what this is all about.
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 7th, 2019 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Removing personal information

New Bloke/Chick
    You have clearly had it explained over several threads that no one here can help you. Contact support, that’s your only option.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH12
    Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatulusMaximus View Post
    You have clearly had it explained over several threads that no one here can help you. Contact support, thatís your only option.
    I have but as I've explained, they are ignoring me completely. What do I do??