Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Bug Issue

Clan Bug Issue

Hi I'm Keshav from India.I have a clan.Who else joins this clan his id gets closed.That not opens again.Even I am victim of this.Please resolve our problem.Every member of this clan (Rider's clan) is suffering with this issue.Please help...It has been more than one month.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:06 PM.

Are you saying that no one is able to apply to the clan?

Do you have multiple players applying in your clan chat? There is a limit. Try clearing out your clan chat and then have someone attempt to join after you've declined any outstanding open join requests.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

do you play on android? take a look at this thread.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...illage-anymore

Nope there is problem in clan.Whoever joins that clan his id doesn't open again.

I have tried every steps you suggested but even problem not resolved.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by harshclanner07 View Post
    Nope there is problem in clan.Whoever joins that clan his id doesn't open again.
    I think it's related to the issue Wotanwaton linked. As I understand it, someone has managed to overload the clan chat with data that causes Android devices to crash. Aren't people wonderful? The other poster accessed his account using a different, non-Android device. Be sure that if you use your Supercell ID on another device, you do not permanently save your ID onto that device! Once in, he was able to exit from the clan.

However, I wonder if he couldn't have done that without another device as long as he didn't go into clan chat. That's what I recommend you do: try logging in and immediately exit from the clan. Do not go into chat. Do not do anything while in the clan, just leave. See if that resolves the problem. If not, see if you can login with an iOS device, then see if you see the same thing as the other poster (strange characters in clan chat). Let us know how you make out and please report this to Supercell support in-game as soon as you're able to again. Good luck and thanks for helping us to identify this problem.

Update: I moved one of my accounts into this clan to see if what it looked like with my iOS device. I do see a lot of characters in the clan chat posted about three weeks ago. They look like a bunch of emojis and I'm not certain the person who posted them did so to deliberately cause Android devices to crash, but I do believe that's the source of this particular problem. While in the clan, I sent a message to Support detailing the issue. I hope you're able to exit the clan by just not going into clan chat.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:00 PM. Reason: Updated
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Nope...I am still suffering with this problem.I fail to open my village.Please help me.Please recover the clan.

Nope...I am still suffering with this problem.I fail to open my village.Please help me.Please recover the clan.
    no one here can do this. we are just players and only able to give advices.

Please help me anyway.

Please help me anyway.
    please reread the posts down below. sharkyfinn went with an ios device in your clan and he is still playing. try to load your village on different os (android ios or fire os) to get out of the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    no one here can do this. we are just players and only able to give advices.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Update: I moved one of my accounts into this clan to see if what it looked like with my iOS device. I do see a lot of characters in the clan chat posted about three weeks ago. They look like a bunch of emojis and I'm not certain the person who posted them did so to deliberately cause Android devices to crash, but I do believe that's the source of this particular problem. While in the clan, I sent a message to Support detailing the issue. I hope you're able to exit the clan by just not going into clan chat.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:06 PM.