Thread: Camping / survival Decorations

Camping / survival Decorations

As scouting and wilderness loving moms and kids it would be nice if you could bring back camping decorations. They seems to have come and gone at some point before we joined the hay day community. Your initial layout allows for the player to leave some of the farm untouched ( marshes ect.. ) and create little forests or wilderness parks but without the decorations what is the point. My son is an avid scouter/ survivalist but trying to get him involved in the game, so we can play as a family , proved fruitless due to the lack of survival/ camping decorations and no hint of them in the future. His farm now lays dormant. I myself have a wilderness park on my farm in the hope you would bring them back but all it has now are trees as there are no decorations to compliment it.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by DinkumDerbyDoer View Post
    As scouting and wilderness loving moms and kids it would be nice if you could bring back camping decorations. They seems to have come and gone at some point before we joined the hay day community. Your initial layout allows for the player to leave some of the farm untouched ( marshes ect.. ) and create little forests or wilderness parks but without the decorations what is the point. My son is an avid scouter/ survivalist but trying to get him involved in the game, so we can play as a family , proved fruitless due to the lack of survival/ camping decorations and no hint of them in the future. His farm now lays dormant. I myself have a wilderness park on my farm in the hope you would bring them back but all it has now are trees as there are no decorations to compliment it.

I feel the same way. I have more than one farm. I love the camping equipment that I have, but would love to have the same equipment on other farms. My hope, with this new update coming , is that some great summer camping decorations will appear. Especially since at least one of the new buildings looks very rustic. It would be great to have a campground. Good luck!

This old cow will jump over the moon if that happens. Crossing fingers for them to appear in the next update.

I have a lovely little camping area, I’m not sure my chicken would appreciate company

However, I think a couple of bunnies might like to go camping at the beach, or a gnome or two...
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)