Thread: QoL

Centennial Club

QoL

timer on the base call flag to show how long a base has been called, thanks!

Timer might be difficult to code but a time stamp would do the same thing and be a welcome change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

I require members to leave a timestamp in the notes and estimated time of attack.

Pro Member
    That is what we do, whoever a village in regular war needs also the write the time of request. She/he has then 1h time to prepare the army and do the attack. A Flag only or after the hour the village is free for everyone again.
    In CWL we do not have that timing regulation.

Centennial Club
    this will not work in my clan. many of us live in different time zones. 6pm for one person could mean 2am for another person waiting to hit that base next. My team of busy adults & students have better things to do then compare time zones every time a war attack is overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSalmon View Post
    this will not work in my clan. many of us live in different time zones. 6pm for one person could mean 2am for another person waiting to hit that base next. My team of busy adults & students have better things to do then compare time zones every time a war attack is overdue.
    Someone suggested recently a universal clock set by the clan leader for each clan to make tracking over multiple time zones easier.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSalmon View Post
    consider posting with timezone as well? quite easy

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Someone suggested recently a universal clock set by the clan leader for each clan to make tracking over multiple time zones easier.
    the countdown clock is already universal. 16hours left in war is still 16 hours no matter what timezone youre in.

Centennial Club
    all of this clock nonsense doesn’t matter and can get very complex quickly. We just need a simple timer that shows how long the base has been called. It can be up to clan leaders to decide how long they allow base calls. And after the timer reaches above what is allowed in the individual clan then someone else can call or hit the base. simple.