Thread: Bh.9 peeks

Bh.9 peeks

Hello,
    So, we are not very far from getting the BH.9 update. But according to the legends of clash, we usually get the "next update's sneek-peeks before the next update's launch". So, will this hold this time also. I mean that, would we not be getting the early sneek-peeks this time to soothe our dry eye-balls, anxious for the glimpses of BH.9, it's new defence & that new troop?

If I remember correctly, I think that sneak peeks are supposed to start towards the end of May. Somebody please correct me if Im wrong.

Yeah...somewhere along the line I heard similar. Sneak peeks run anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks before an update drops. So if they were going to drop an update in, say, mid-June, then we would likely start seeing sneak peeks next week. Late June...probably the week after or maybe even the 2nd week of June.

Either way, it should be within the next couple weeks.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Yeah...somewhere along the line I heard similar. Sneak peeks run anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks before an update drops. So if they were going to drop an update in, say, mid-June, then we would likely start seeing sneak peeks next week. Late June...probably the week after or maybe even the 2nd week of June.

NOC, sir please start a series on detailed discussion on customised builder hall attacks. There are very few english-speaking youtubers who are concerned about trophy pushing in builder base & which reveal their mind-plan, how they deal with those bases & get the maximum damage % and stars. Please start this series ASAP. We're waiting for them & would appreciate if you start this series before the launch of BH.9 so that players may purchase the new defence & unlock the new beast of BH.9 barracks & push to the top of the leaderboard.
    Last edited by Xonymous; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    NOC, sir please start a series on detailed discussion on customised builder hall attacks. There are very few english-speaking youtubers who are concerned about trophy pushing in builder base & which reveal their mind-plan, how they deal with those bases & get the maximum damage % and stars. Please start this series ASAP. We're waiting for them & would appreciate if you start this series before the launch of BH.9 so that players may purchase the new defwnce & unlock the new beast of BH.9 barracks & push to the top of the leaderboard.
    I will start my BH8 wrap up this weekend with reviews of commonly used strats, base designs, and....
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

I will start my BH8 wrap up this weekend with reviews of commonly used strats, base designs, and....
    Liked your suspensive "and...". But, we wanted smth. else, I have seen all your BH. videos & they have those "common strategies" & we're all used to them. What we want is those "Customized strategies" in which you mix. & mingle those multiple commonly used strategies by figuring outh the drawbacks & defects of a particular enemy base. I loved those 2 videos in which you explained about these 'Custom attacks' used by pro-players. Want more such videos in which you stare & explore a base's weaknesses & then choose troops. Hope, this afer this "and..." there're 'customized attacks' hiding.
    THNX FOR REPLYING!

Quote Originally Posted by Xonymous View Post
    Liked your suspensive "and...". But, we wanted smth. else, I have seen all your BH. videos & they have those "common strategies" & we're all used to them. What we want is those "Customized strategies" in which you mix. & mingle those multiple commonly used strategies by figuring outh the drawbacks & defects of a particular enemy base. I loved those 2 videos in which you explained about these 'Custom attacks' used by pro-players. Want more such videos in which you stare & explore a base's weaknesses & then choose troops. Hope, this afer this "and..." there're 'customized attacks' hiding.
    THNX FOR REPLYING!
    That’s the plan. I want to run just a couple more on the more common strats because, with so many fully maxed BH8s, I think they will be helpful. Also, TBH, they’re much easier to make than the custom attack videos. I’m really focused on wrapping BH8 so I can fully launch into BH9 when it releases.

Also - the Bombarian Carts episode I am about to post shows exactly how to deal with the Crusher using RBs and CCs. This is one of the ways you open a base and clear a path in customized attacks. Customized attacks are really just using pieces of the more generic strats in a strategic assembly.
    Last edited by Noctaire; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:21 PM.
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)

Darian did say the tentative plan was update in June and "details" at the end of this (May) month.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.