Thread: Barn/Silo sizes per level???

Exclamation Barn/Silo sizes per level???

The purpose for this post is to gather everyone's barn/silo size and level. I hear people ask all the time "is my barn good for my level?" or "my barn is so small for my level" or "wow your barn is so big". I would like to gather everyone's barn sizes and level's and then show the average barn sizes per level. I think it would be fun to see what the average barn size is per level. Maybe your barn isn't as small as you think it is. So if you would like to participate please just put your barn/silo size and level. If you have multiple farms you may put all of them. If you upgrade you may edit your post. Barn/Silo and level only! Try and keep chat to just the posting of your levels and sizes of your barn and silo. I'll post first to show an example. After a few weeks I'll gather all the numbers up and we'll see what the averages are. Happy Farming! GizmoSpike

Level-173
    Barn-9100
    Silo-7500

Level-102
    Barn-3350
    Silo-2600

Level-80
    Barn-3100
    Silo-2500

Oh and if you have already responded to this in the Discord please don't respond again here so we don't get double data. Thanks!!

You can gather that kind of data from here

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-III%29/page26
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thanks!. Didn't realize this existed already.