Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hogs vs Heros

Millennial Club
    Heroes are defenses yes but they arenít defensive BUILDINGS which is why hogs avoid them until all defensive buildings have been taken out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    while we're on the subject of attack distance, does anyone know if defending edrags have an attack distance limit? I've seen them hit hogs six to eight squares away from where the edrag is.
    5 targets max, 1 tile apart from each other. Along with his regular range (guess 2 tiles?).

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    5 targets max, 1 tile apart from each other. Along with his regular range (guess 2 tiles?).
    this simply isn't the case for defending edrags. next time i see it i will make a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    this simply isn't the case for defending edrags. next time i see it i will make a video.
    Sure would be great to see something like that, so we can discuss it in detail.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    The only Hero Hog Riders will attack first is the Grand Warden when he transforms into the statue and becomes a defense structure, hence why a defense favorite target will go for. After all other defense are down, they will target the other Heroes if they are in range.
    no they won't. only if a hero hits them while they are not engaged on another building after defenses all are destroyed do hogs attack the heroes. i have seen many times 3 hogs on a storage and they stick to hitting storage while king kills all 3

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Sure would be great to see something like that, so we can discuss it in detail.

here ya go

i might build a base that specifically sets up a scenario to end up with the dragon attacking at greater distances, because near as i can tell once it pauses next to troops it's going to attack no matter how far away they get.

https://ibb.co/NnzLjYK
    https://ibb.co/MC7nLGJ
    https://ibb.co/p3h9cFc
    https://ibb.co/GHXCW9B

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    no they won't. only if a hero hits them while they are not engaged on another building after defenses all are destroyed do hogs attack the heroes. i have seen many times 3 hogs on a storage and they stick to hitting storage while king kills all 3
    Exactly. Same thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    As long as the hogs are on the storage, they will not switch targets, and yes, the king can kill them all, same with skellies.... when the storage is down and a hog would be left, it would go for the king. I don't think I've seen that NOT happening (yet)

Centennial Club
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i dont use hogs