Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Research potion

Research potion

Iíve been wondering that why thereís no potion for research like builder potion since it take a freaking long time to finish up one research. Make it more or less like the builder, 10x speed or something like that for an hour or so.

Troll Food
    I know that there are books of spells, books of fighting, hammers, and potentially book of everything that can finish all these upgrades with no time. I think that with the amount of time these magic items save on an entire lab upgrade we do not need additional boosts

Quote Originally Posted by BEastEffect527 View Post
    I know that there are books of spells, books of fighting, hammers, and potentially book of everything that can finish all these upgrades with no time. I think that with the amount of time these magic items save on an entire lab upgrade we do not need additional boosts
    The same can be said about builders: there is a construction book, a hammer, but builders 5, still have a builder's potion, so why not prepare a research potion in the laboratory, it is really real, and I hope that someday this will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Pavelarzanikov20031801 View Post
    The same can be said about builders: there is a construction book, a hammer, but builders 5, still have a builder's potion, so why not prepare a research potion in the laboratory, it is really real, and I hope that someday this will happen
    Agreed............

Pro Member
    If we get a research potion cool. But juat remember unlike other things, while a troop, spell, or siege machine is upgrading you can still use the current level of whatever is upgrading in the lab. Now whatever a builder works on is not usable while it is upgrading, hence why we have the builders potion along with the books and hammers. Now if we were to get a research potion they would have to throw some balance in there. Meaning if they gave us a research potion, then more than likely whatever is in the lab will not be able to be used until the upgrade is finished. So would you rather have that? Or leave it as it is?

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    If we get a research potion cool. But juat remember unlike other things, while a troop, spell, or siege machine is upgrading you can still use the current level of whatever is upgrading in the lab. Now whatever a builder works on is not usable while it is upgrading, hence why we have the builders potion along with the books and hammers. Now if we were to get a research potion they would have to throw some balance in there. Meaning if they gave us a research potion, then more than likely whatever is in the lab will not be able to be used until the upgrade is finished. So would you rather have that? Or leave it as it is?
    Yes, I would prefer that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavelarzanikov20031801 View Post
    Yes, I would prefer that.
    I for sure wouldn't.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Except that this is only partially true. When the CC is being upgraded it is still usable at it's current level. Same goes for Army camps. All defenses are usable in war at the level they are currently at even though they are being upgraded, so I don't see the need for changing the mechanism for the lab. As the lab is the biggest bottleneck in the game, I see definite value in a research potion.

Isnt there already a potion? Doesnt a potion already available include research speed? Idk but i think there is...

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfWayDone View Post
    Isnt there already a potion? Doesnt a potion already available include research speed? Idk but i think there is...
    No there isn't. The only potion we have that speeds up any upgrade times is the builder potion which speeds up upgrade time for anything requiring a builder. Anything else obly has books and hammers. Which considering how easy it is to get these things, im not sure why the lab complaint is an issue.....