Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Research potion

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    No there isn't. The only potion we have that speeds up any upgrade times is the builder potion which speeds up upgrade time for anything requiring a builder. Anything else obly has books and hammers. Which considering how easy it is to get these things, im not sure why the lab complaint is an issue.....
    Books of fighting and spells have been scarcer than hero books. For those of us in mid to high war leagues, hammers are easy to get. For lower, not so much. But the might be able to afford lab potions depending on how they are priced. I think it's a reasonable request.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Books of fighting and spells have been scarcer than hero books. For those of us in mid to high war leagues, hammers are easy to get. For lower, not so much. But the might be able to afford lab potions depending on how they are priced. I think it's a reasonable request.
    You absolutely correctly said.
    I hope that the developers will consider this proposal.

Centennial Club
    There is a difference between builder potions and the proposed research potion. Builder potions serve a different function than the books. Research potions would just be a kind of mini book.

Think about it, if I want to finish a building instantly, I use a book. If I want the best value I use a builder potion.

For research, there is only 1 lab compared to 5 builders. The potion would be too similar to books. The unique thing about builder potions is I can speed 5 things at once. A research potion would just speed 1 thing up, making it redundant to books.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    No there isn't. The only potion we have that speeds up any upgrade times is the builder potion which speeds up upgrade time for anything requiring a builder. Anything else obly has books and hammers. Which considering how easy it is to get these things, im not sure why the lab complaint is an issue.....
    Not everyone is blessed with 8+ stars in masters clanwar league, or 35+ member participating in clan games.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Not everyone is blessed with 8+ stars in masters clanwar league, or 35+ member participating in clan games.
    Yet this is exactly why people play clash: to get to that level