Thread: Builder Base Anniversary deals

Builder Base Anniversary deals

Has anyone bought any of these deals?
    The graphics appear to be builder gold (square) but the info does not specify...

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPat View Post
    Has anyone bought any of these deals?
    The graphics appear to be builder gold (square) but the info does not specify...

I would assume It is Builders Base Gold as it is being sold in the Builders Base Shop..

Bought ‘em all. Now I am ALMOST ready for the update to drop. I just need a few more books and resources, maybe some more gems....

Last edited by Noctaire; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

You can't see deals for the regular base from the builder base ; these are builder exclusives excited to see them as they are a lot rarer, and my main base is maxxed out ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Bought ‘em all. Now I am ALMOST ready for the update to drop. I just need a few more books and resources, maybe some more gems....

Waiting for you nice vids as soon as BH9 drops

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post

nice i bought it too haha ! Waiting for BH9. i have a little more resources and a bunch of medals and magic itens

But i hope that BH9 brings something extra to the table. If the update brings only one new BH plus new lvl of each defense and one new troop, with the same and current system, it is faded to get boring again.
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Waiting for you nice vids as soon as BH9 drops
    <Sigh> Same here. I’ve already started working on scripting, topics, and so forth. It’s been a LONG dry spell.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    nice i bought it too haha ! Waiting for BH9. i have a little more resources and a bunch of medals and magic itens

But i hope that BH9 brings something extra to the table. If the update brings only one new BH plus new lvl of each defense and one new troop, with the same and current system, it is faded to get boring again.
    It’s just a new level as I understand it, with all the standard trimmings we usually see to a new BB level. Darian has been pretty clear that this release is predominantly about BH9 and Operation Blue Skies. By rights, BH9 should carry us into the Spring 2020 release; hopefully they will not make us wait any longer for whatever comes next (unlike what they did with this 15 month wait for BH9).
    Last edited by Noctaire; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:59 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.