Thread: Trophy push

Trophy push

So basically I am a th10 with BK27 and AQ30 I do like 4-5 raids per day max. I want to push my trophies high so that I can live off the loot bonus
    (Also I heard the dark elixir up there is awesome. It will help my heroes alot.)
    I want is some pushing armies that will help me push faster (currently in champs3)
    Thanks

Forum Veteran
    There are videos on youtube of "th9 legends" that use surgical dragloon that work just fine at TH10. The basic process is: drop dragon (or baby dragon) to tank, then 2-3 loons to destroy the defense shooting; then dragon destroys a bunch of junk buildings. Repeat until most of the outside is clear. When eagle activates, spam remaining troops at the core or at the offset TH.

I don't know if the high league for loot bonus strategy is going to work better than just hanging out in crystal would.

I’m strictly a ground user, so I instantly fell in love with GiBoWitch. The army I use has worked wonders on champs 3 and I’m close to champs 2. I can 2-star maxed th10s with a cc wall wrecker. 12 giants, 5 witches, 20 bowlers. 3 heal, 2 rage, 1 random de spell cuz who cares. Giants in a line, never attack from corners as you need to treat the base like it’s in layers since the bowlers hit twice.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    I’m strictly a ground user, so I instantly fell in love with GiBoWitch. The army I use has worked wonders on champs 3 and I’m close to champs 2. I can 2-star maxed th10s with a cc wall wrecker. 12 giants, 5 witches, 20 bowlers. 3 heal, 2 rage, 1 random de spell cuz who cares. Giants in a line, never attack from corners as you need to treat the base like it’s in layers since the bowlers hit twice.
    Using a similar comp.
    10 giant, 2 mages, 8 witches, 13 bowler, 2 heal, 2 rage, 1 jump, 4 wallbreaker. I usually attack without a wrecker, or cc-troops (habit from the old days and I like my comp to be viable without).
    Usually a solid 2 star, agreed.