Thread: Corn

Corn

Wouldnít it be great if a variety of crops were asked for as a derby task? Iím currently doing 700 corn and, as the DD is bursting at the seams with the stuff, itís obviously a common task. Iím selling it at 10 for 1 coin but nobodyís buying it, presumably because of the hundreds of tonnes of it available everywhere.

Millennial Club
    I don’t think it’s just the Derby, farmers seem to be selling corn rather than wheat recently. Maybe they think that only bot farms sell wheat,
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    I don’t think it’s just the Derby, farmers seem to be selling corn rather than wheat recently. Maybe they think that only bot farms sell wheat,
    It's not just the derby but in blossom derby top neighborhoods do only wheat/corn/mining/train/help tasks.

No matter how common SC would make other crop tasks, competitive hoods wouldn't choose them anyway (in a blossom derby).

Edit: And when a hood of 10+ is doing corn tasks, there's a lot of crops in the DD.
    Last edited by zetis; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:52 PM.

We go ahead & trash the corn tasks. Too much trouble to try & sell it. On its face it seems like a good, fast task but with the selling trouble we can get carrots done much faster & it sells better.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    We go ahead & trash the corn tasks. Too much trouble to try & sell it. On its face it seems like a good, fast task but with the selling trouble we can get carrots done much faster & it sells better.
    At least I had no problems selling corns with 1 coin, but that was on Tuesday. But sure, it depends on your silo size, number of crates and other factors. And sure, the difference between corn and carrots tasks is just in range of 20 min vs 30 min (with preparations).

Also, if one my mate is doing corn/wheat task, I'll clear up his shop few times to spread the load.

This week we had delayed start (over 2 hours) and finished the derby in less than 10 hours after we started. When we finished, we had more points than all the other hoods combined

We had two corn blossom tasks this derby. Most of us got rid of it quickly at 1-20 coins. The ones that were having problems refused to sell it for less than 72 coins.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

We did 3 corn tasks and had no problem selling for one coin. Occasionally we had to clear anotherís stand to keep it moving but not often.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I rarely sell wheat/corn.. I use the farm visitors, especially for corn (wheat too if all my slots are in use for bundles)... It's the only time those things get anything outta me... Seems too much effort to me, to use the DD when there's already market saturation.
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN