Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Army for th9

  1. #1

    Army for th9

    Hi guys, i m a th9 player. I need a trophy pushing army that can take 2 stars on any th10 base without heroes.
    Please tell me such a full detailed army with spell and cc

  2. #2
    Is there anyone that can tell me this

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,224
    Impossible....otherwise people would never upgrade to the next TH level. (please note you said ANY...and without hero's).

    In order to get 2 star on any TH10, you need max troops (of the type you use) and max heros and max troops in cc. Even with that theres still a chance vs a max TH10 you will not get the TH (especially if you attack from the side away from the TH.

    If you are looking for a good push army...then any war army is good. Without Hero's is the hard part.

  4. #4
    Kindly suggest me such a army that can earn star on th10 without heroes

  5. #5
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Kindly suggest me such a army that can earn star on th10 without heroes
    This is going to be difficult without heroes.

    With my TH9 I often have to go up against TH10's in CWL. The most important thing is to look at what the infernos are doing.

    If the infernos are set to single, you need to flood the base with low cost troops. So Frozen Witch is a good bet (with something to open the core right up: some combination of wallbreakers/jumps/4x quake depending on the base)

    If infernos are set to multi, then you can go in with the heavy damage-dealers. GoWiPe or Mass Dragons. Just be sure to funnel or it'll all go horribly wrong.

    But like I said, doing either of these attacks without your heroes will not be easy.
    Last edited by DDdad; May 22nd, 2019 at 03:50 PM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DDdad View Post
    This is going to be difficult without heroes.

    With my TH9 I often have to go up against TH10's in CWL. The most important thing is to look at what the infernos are doing.

    If the infernos are set to single, you need to flood the base with low cost troops. So Frozen Witch is a good bet (with something to open the core right up: some combination of wallbreakers/jumps/4x quake depending on the base)

    If infernos are set to multi, then you can go in with the heavy damage-dealers. GoWiPe or Mass Dragons. Just be sure to funnel or it'll all go horribly wrong.

    But like I said, doing either of these attacks without your heroes will not be easy.
    Thx for ur feedback

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    Hi guys, i m a th9 player. I need a trophy pushing army that can take 2 stars on any th10 base without heroes.
    Please tell me such a full detailed army with spell and cc
    Why are you trophy pushing without heroes? why do you need to be able to 2 star any th10 base without heroes?

    If youre looking to farm de, giwipe was a great strat for me against th10s. It also works very well with queen walk when she is up. But I spent most of my time on the border of crystal 1 and masters 3. Didnt ever feel the urge to be a th9 in titans, especially pushing without heroes.

    If youre looking to get gems at master and champs. Giwipe will get you to master. Not sure about champs as I waited till th10 and waltzed up to champs with miners.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Why are you trophy pushing without heroes? why do you need to be able to 2 star any th10 base without heroes?

    If youre looking to farm de, giwipe was a great strat for me against th10s. It also works very well with queen walk when she is up. But I spent most of my time on the border of crystal 1 and masters 3. Didnt ever feel the urge to be a th9 in titans, especially pushing without heroes.

    If youre looking to get gems at master and champs. Giwipe will get you to master. Not sure about champs as I waited till th10 and waltzed up to champs with miners.
    I cant use my heroes. They r on upgrade. I have max th9 just my heroes left. So i m putting thm on up

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    Why are you trophy pushing without heroes? why do you need to be able to 2 star any th10 base without heroes?

    If youre looking to farm de, giwipe was a great strat for me against th10s. It also works very well with queen walk when she is up. But I spent most of my time on the border of crystal 1 and masters 3. Didnt ever feel the urge to be a th9 in titans, especially pushing without heroes.

    If youre looking to get gems at master and champs. Giwipe will get you to master. Not sure about champs as I waited till th10 and waltzed up to champs with miners.
    I want to push because i m in a levl 19 cln and they only pushars

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    I cant use my heroes. They r on upgrade. I have max th9 just my heroes left. So i m putting thm on up
    Ah, youve given yourself quite a challenge, needing to both farm de for heros and wanting to trophy push. Higher leagues can pretty much cover the cost of de armies though. Govalk packs a punch, but can be de expensive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •