Thread: HELP, Should I go to TH9

Fresh Spawn

HELP, Should I go to TH9

All of my walls, defenses and BK are maxed. My Wiz, dragons, pekka, golem, valks and lightning/heal spells are maxed. My hogs are currently research max level. I'm sitting on max elixir, gold and DE with fill stones for DE and Elixir in my TH and one of each in my gold pass rewards. Similarly with one book of heroes sitting in TH and two available in gold pass. I don't want to waste the stone and books by selling or letting them go at the end of the month. The question is, is it worth it to jump to TH9 to start using that extra DE and books on my Queen even without my research being maxed out for th8? so I don't waste the gold pass rewards.

Forum Legend
    Go to 9 like yesterday.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Go to 9 like yesterday.
    Couldn’t have said it better. Hope you already made the jump and aren’t waiting for others to respond.

Upgrade! Quickly! you could have been working on your queen weeks ago. But I would wait to use the rune till de storage is maxed for th9.

Maxxing is a great slow way to play the game, but if you have grasped the basics of attacking and have your chosen war and farm troops maxed for a given townhall, there is no need to max everything, other than a profile pic.