Thread: #newidea Clan Games from Builder Base

Fresh Spawn

#newidea Clan Games from Builder Base

Add hub to builder base for clan games. Itís annoying having to switch back and forth between bases just to activate the clan games hub. Especially when you completed a versus objective instead of a multiplayer objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Al4me23 View Post
    Add hub to builder base for clan games. It’s annoying having to switch back and forth between bases just to activate the clan games hub. Especially when you completed a versus objective instead of a multiplayer objective.
    When on the builder base, click the news / events button, click the events tab (frequently it's already active), click open on the games panel. You are now at the hub while staying on the builder base.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for the response but I was trying to convey that it wouldíve easier to just have the same hub directly shown to the side as it is on you home base. Your way works but itís not as intuitive if you donít really use the news feed. Iíd hope Iím not the only one who would want a direct link to the clan games hub is n the builder base

Pro Member
    I like that SC spends there time for more important stuff as to save us 1 click on the screen
    Last edited by zellnera; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al4me23 View Post
    Thank you for the response but I was trying to convey that it would’ve easier to just have the same hub directly shown to the side as it is on you home base. Your way works but it’s not as intuitive if you don’t really use the news feed. I’d hope I’m not the only one who would want a direct link to the clan games hub is n the builder base
    I agree I would like to access clan games from builder base with one click. For many CG is the only reason to even be on builder base in the first place. If they could add it with out too much trouble it would be worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    I like that SC spends there time for more important stuff as to save us 1 click on the screen
    They do both as a matter of fact. Think about all the "quality of life" changes they've made over the past few years. The main one that comes to my mind is the changes to the barracks and troop queue. In retrospect the old way was a real pain and the changes made a vast improvement allowing us to focus more on just playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.