Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lobster nets

Lobster nets

Would love a way to create a lobster trap and would catch more than 1 at a time! Takes so long to create, catch, cook and then however long to create the item needed, such as a sushi roll item.
    some of items need or require more than 1 lobster. Not to mention boats requesting 3 at a time per box. Almost impossible for people to help out because it takes so long to collect just 1.
    any way to adjust the time cook in the boiling pot? Or do a diamond lobster trap? Like 2 diamond cost? Something reasonable that people would or could actually use?
    Any problem solving for this I think it would be better than just having a single net, but we have a bunch of ways to catch fish.
    even to toss and grab net to catch random things would be awesome.
    Thanks for opportunity.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:42 AM.

I agree Lobster are too long to catch, cook and create lobster net

Fresh Spawn
    Ich finde die Zeiten für den fischerbereich sind im allgemeinen zu lang. Normale Köder brauchen extrem lange bis einer fertig ist, bis die angelstellen frei sind ebenso. Dann hummer und Enten... Erst ewig warten bis man welche gefangen hat und dann noch mal extrem lange bis sie ready sind. Wenn man die Zeiten im allgemeinen verkürzt wäre es auch einfacher für die Produktion. Es sollte möglich sein ein Schiff mit hummer und Co. schneller zu beladen ohne Tom für diesen Fall zu benutzen. In diesem Fall wäre der Köderhandel auch eine große Hilfe

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilale View Post
    Ich finde die Zeiten für den fischerbereich sind im allgemeinen zu lang. Normale Köder brauchen extrem lange bis einer fertig ist, bis die angelstellen frei sind ebenso. Dann hummer und Enten... Erst ewig warten bis man welche gefangen hat und dann noch mal extrem lange bis sie ready sind. Wenn man die Zeiten im allgemeinen verkürzt wäre es auch einfacher für die Produktion. Es sollte möglich sein ein Schiff mit hummer und Co. schneller zu beladen ohne Tom für diesen Fall zu benutzen. In diesem Fall wäre der Köderhandel auch eine große Hilfe
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

All posts need to be in English please.

Thank you.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Fresh Spawn
    OK I'll give my best the completely fishing part needs to long time... Starting with the materials... Normally needs more than 1 hour to make 1 bait or any else. So for doing a quest u have to start building baits 2 days before... The fishing points are locked after this for around 2 hours... Around... In that time u can do 1 bait more but u had used 5+... Oh and if u need ducks or lobster this fishing points are locked for a to long time...
    Small player won't spend coupons for baits only... There is a lot of more nice things for this coupon. But this coupon baits are faster. This shouldn't be in ur interest.. Waste coupons on this way.

So my idea correct the time for fishing and maybe it is possible that ducks and lobster get an separate plot for hunting so u can catch more without blocking any else.

The balance between the fishing areal and the recipe/ship/order etc... Isn't given. Same with honeycomb 1 three isn't enough BTW.

Another option is to catch more than 1 with 1 time. But definitely reduce the time please.

How do u think about trading with baits on market board? Not only 3 from my neighborhood in 8 hours... That's nice but just a drops on a hot stone for this ppl where need baits...