Thread: How many blossom tasks

How many blossom tasks

We are with 4 people, how many blossom tasks are we getting, does anyone know?
    Last edited by Renaatjebz; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renaatjebz View Post
    We are with 4 people, how many blossom tasks are we getting, does anyone know?
    The number of active blossom tasks are generally half of the number opted in, so I would think 2.. we are 7 and we have 3 available. You can delete blossom tasks that you donít want to do and you will get a new one
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:13 AM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    A player also posted this if it helps:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12172709

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

ďI love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.Ē ― Audrey Hepburn

Here’s another question I missed because I’m not in this subform a lot, but I’m curious. (I hope this question fits on this thread, apologies if it doesn’t.)

In a big neighbourhood where there are, say 30 players, do all 30 have to complete each blossom task? Or do two or three people each do one of the tasks, or something else?

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Here’s another question I missed because I’m not in this subform a lot, but I’m curious. (I hope this question fits on this thread, apologies if it doesn’t.)

In a big neighbourhood where there are, say 30 players, do all 30 have to complete each blossom task? Or do two or three people each do one of the tasks, or something else?
    No one has to complete any Blossom tasks even if they are started. You just get more points for each player that can keep doing them & therefore better in the race.
    player 1: 320 points
    player 2: 350 points
    player 3: 375 points
    player 4 & every player after that can do it before it expires: 400 points each.

For 30 players that one Help task can generate a maximum of 11845 total points. Provided all 30 can complete it before it expires.

If they can’t then the remaining players can start a new Blossom or even take random regular tasks.