Thread: Targeting issues

Targeting issues

During battle when using the cannon cart it gets immobilized and the ability is activated i think it would be a good idea for defenses to not keep targeting the cannon cart after its immobilized as it already has the temporary hp in play.

Forum Veteran
    A max cart can do a lot of damage on it's ability, so why shouldn't defences keep hitting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    A max cart can do a lot of damage on it's ability, so why shouldn't defences keep hitting it?
    Well in my experiences with the cart after its immobilized i will either destroy one defence and then be out of range of anything else or its already out of range and cant hit anything but most of the time it barely kills one defence before ultimately dying

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    Well in my experiences with the cart after its immobilized i will either destroy one defence and then be out of range of anything else or its already out of range and cant hit anything but most of the time it barely kills one defence before ultimately dying
    Sorry, but your OP & subsequent post have still not told us why you think this change should happen. So far you've made a couple of perfectly valid statements, but no reasoning behind them.

So again, why?