Thread: New hero idea

New hero idea

How much fun would it be to have a valkyrie queen? I think it would be very fun!

She would be unlocked at th8 or 10 (still up in the air about which one) and she would have the same attributes as the regular sized ones (meaning low to moderate hp but high damage output but a little bit better at working in a funnel) she will cost 50k de and go from there upgradeable 39 more times being 40 max and wizard towers and inferno towers will have a damage multiplier of 25% maybe even 50% to her as to be able to properly defend the base. I would love to hear your thoughts and additions to this idea thanks

Centennial Club
    already have a queen.

heroes come on odd levels.

i saw on another thread a moderator say new stuff wouldn't be added to lower levels like 8 or 10.

8 too low for hero and 10 is good as is anyway.

only 40 levels when others get 60?

defenses that target or do extra damage to specific troops had that eliminated (eagle/golem) so why restart that idea?

i don't see any special ability.

spawning valks would be too op. other heroes spawn 1 space troops.

those are my thoughts and ideas. prolly not what you wanted to read tho. sorry

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    How much fun would it be to have a valkyrie queen? I think it would be very fun!

She would be unlocked at th8 or 10 (still up in the air about which one) and she would have the same attributes as the regular sized ones (meaning low to moderate hp but high damage output but a little bit better at working in a funnel) she will cost 50k de and go from there upgradeable 39 more times being 40 max and wizard towers and inferno towers will have a damage multiplier of 25% maybe even 50% to her as to be able to properly defend the base. I would love to hear your thoughts and additions to this idea thanks
    Personally, I admire your creativity, However, I don’t think it’s a good idea. We already have 3 heroes, we don’t need another for the time being. Maybe when Supercell eventually has a TH13 update.

For now, I think we are good.

Plus, as stated above, it should have 60 levels, shouldn’t spawn troops that are more than 1 space.

Again, I applaud you for adding to this idea. However, I don’t think this is needed for the game right now.

My advice? Keep coming up with ideas. Maybe one will become popular, and be added to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    already have a queen.

heroes come on odd levels.

i saw on another thread a moderator say new stuff wouldn't be added to lower levels like 8 or 10.

8 too low for hero and 10 is good as is anyway.

only 40 levels when others get 60?

defenses that target or do extra damage to specific troops had that eliminated (eagle/golem) so why restart that idea?

i don't see any special ability.

spawning valks would be too op. other heroes spawn 1 space troops.

those are my thoughts and ideas. prolly not what you wanted to read tho. sorry
    Hey i wanted to hear any and all ideas but i kept the ability as a single valk is op as well also 40 levels to keep it from being op but as you said we arent ready for another hero atm but i wanted to put it out there as one possibility and you know 2 guy heros and 2 girl heros type deal

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    Hey i wanted to hear any and all ideas but i kept the ability as a single valk is op as well also 40 levels to keep it from being op but as you said we arent ready for another hero atm but i wanted to put it out there as one possibility and you know 2 guy heros and 2 girl heros type deal
    female hero for th13. no argument there

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    I agree, we’ve had male, then female, then male. Female makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by AegarTargaryen View Post
    I agree, we’ve had male, then female, then male. Female makes sense
    And what better female.character to get a hero then the valkyrie

Next Hero for the main village is neither female nor male, it's a robotic plant monster.
    Jokes aside, for the next Hero, I would prefer it to have more uniqueness than another royalty type Hero based on a current troop.

Troll Food
    Yea I would like the next hero to be unique, like the grand warden with all of his interesting mechanics and abilitys and such, valkrie queen sounds cool but then again there is not much uniqueness there.

It would be a larger higher damage higher hp valkrie essentially