Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What next?

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    That would be different than the first two seasons how?
    That people will say that they didn’t get what they gemmed (paid) for - they’ll have to wait until update release. I’m sure there’s also some laws concerning that. That is unless it would be disclosed that you won’t be able to use the new skin until update drops. I think that’s pretty different from the last two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    People will complain about anything. If they do another bk or aq skin, people will complain about no warden skin. If they release the warden skin and model, people will complain that he looks like scrooge mcduck. or a fluffy bunny.
    On that, I completely agree

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    One of the biggest problems with doing a Warden skin is that not everyone has access to TH11. The number of players who have a BK or AQ far outnumber the population of TH11's. So releasing a Warden skin would only benefit a small percentage of players. With that said, we do plan on releasing skins for the Warden at some point, however, given that his 3D model is just being finished it might be another month or two before we release a new Warden skin.

But I can say this...next month's skin is wicked looking.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    One of the biggest problems with doing a Warden skin is that not everyone has access to TH11. The number of players who have a BK or AQ far outnumber the population of TH11's. So releasing a Warden skin would only benefit a small percentage of players. With that said, we do plan on releasing skins for the Warden at some point, however, given that his 3D model is just being finished it might be another month or two before we release a new Warden skin.

Darian, will a sneak peek's start this week or next because you said we would get information about the update at the end of this month, or?

Pro Member
    I’m guessing the 3D update to the warden itself will come in the next update?

Millennial Club

most people probably knew warden skin wont come in june month. but thanks for the confirmation. also thanks for bb gold rune event

And what's your definition for wicked ?

Centennial Club
    I think the next season skin will be barb because if they released warden skin then players would have all three heroes’ skin therefore unlikely to buy another season pass at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ASNegi View Post
    Bikini Skin! Or mankini skin (Borat style)!

Centennial Club

Kindly share us with your sneak peek. A sneak peek for sneak peek for sneak peek.

Quote Originally Posted by ASNegi View Post
    someone posted "leak" about new king skin. green clothes - black beard - long stick with short sword on top(asian weapon)