Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What next?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    One of the biggest problems with doing a Warden skin is that not everyone has access to TH11. The number of players who have a BK or AQ far outnumber the population of TH11's. So releasing a Warden skin would only benefit a small percentage of players. With that said, we do plan on releasing skins for the Warden at some point, however, given that his 3D model is just being finished it might be another month or two before we release a new Warden skin.

But I can say this...next month's skin is wicked looking.
    I finally completely maxed my th10 base, it'll be th11 in about 5 1/2 days. Super excited about this.

But even if someone isnt th11 and havent unlocked the GW yet, wouldn't it just be available for them when they reach that point. Just like the AQ skin would be available for a th7/8 once they reached th9 as long as they unlocked it during season challenges.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Not asking about JUNE update
    Neither upcoming (?) Sneak peeks

Just to chill out and wondering about next skin
    Bronze Warden Gladiator?
    Or what else ?
    Or another king Gladiator?
    King Lion?
    🦁

Thoughts?
    You can't be sure that it's a hero skin for sure.. there might be something else also..like skins for troops or a new loading screen or something other..

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    One of the biggest problems with doing a Warden skin is that not everyone has access to TH11. The number of players who have a BK or AQ far outnumber the population of TH11's. So releasing a Warden skin would only benefit a small percentage of players. With that said, we do plan on releasing skins for the Warden at some point, however, given that his 3D model is just being finished it might be another month or two before we release a new Warden skin.

But I can say this...next month's skin is wicked looking.
    Darian, I find that amazing that it is a small percentage, but it got me thinking if the skin is not available for a player but they buy the gold pass, will they have access to that skin when they unlock the hero? From a revenue perspective you guys should figure that out so you can get that large percentage of players more interested in that gold pass for the Warden skin.

Quote Originally Posted by seigedawg View Post
    Darian, I find that amazing that it is a small percentage, but it got me thinking if the skin is not available for a player but they buy the gold pass, will they have access to that skin when they unlock the hero? From a revenue perspective you guys should figure that out so you can get that large percentage of players more interested in that gold pass for the Warden skin.
    They have said in the past that if you don't have the king or queen, and get the skin, you will have access to the skin when you unlock the king/queen. I can't see any reason to believe the warden will be any different.

Thanks Rizzob.

Quote Originally Posted by shpnft View Post
    Bikini Skin! Or mankini skin (Borat style)!
    The bikani skin on the AQ look so much cool