Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #newidea -- BOWLER SPIN

Trainee
    This particular explanation to Luicetarro was again amazing thnx again for helping me out.

Trainee
    Thank you. Kylec345

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    The Bowler can only hit two targets if both are within a straight line from the point from which the Bowler is tossing. The suggestion is not changing those shots, they would still be straight line, dual hits, as they are now. It would only change for when a second target could be hit, if a slight curve is applied.

That is what intrequed me. A real pro bowler is measured upon their ability to pick up spares, under all split pin outcomes. If two pins stand, they can either hook, or throw straight, in order to take out both pins (targets).

Not saying I support it, nor am against it, but dang, it struck me as a very clever suggestion.
    I kinda pictured that, but thanks. Helpful nevertheless.

But by saying 'less predictable' I was thinking about a bowler in front of a building and behind it two more buildings. Right now, I can tell which one will be hit, by dropping the bowler into the 'correct' position. I can even skip a building, if desired.
    Will this idea change something? How far will the 'spin' work? Will it be an incredible buff for bowler, since they are now almost guaranteed to doublehit? Will the spin target another wall, if they hit a wall, or redirect itself to a building? Will it hit two troops at once? Will the rock redirect itself, if the second building/troop does get destroyed?

Just questions like that are currently in my mind with said suggestion. It sure istn't a bad one, just the outcome would have to be balanced a lot to not suddenly overpower them with roughly 1,5 times the damage as of now.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:51 PM.