Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharing is Caring: How to get to 10K

Sharing is Caring: How to get to 10K

Max12 here. Playing since 2012. I’m only at 3500 spell donation and was wondering how everyone has gotten to 10k donations to finish the achievement? This achievement is similar to the defending achievement in terms of difficulty. Thanks.

There are many Req and Go clans. Go on a donation tour and donate as much as you can
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

I would imagine everyone who has done it kept donating til they reached 10,000 donations...ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kemp040 View Post
    Max12 here. Playing since 2012. I’m only at 3500 spell donation and was wondering how everyone has gotten to 10k donations to finish the achievement? This achievement is similar to the defending achievement in terms of difficulty. Thanks.
    You may have been playing since 2012, but Sharing is Caring was not added until December 2015. So those 3,500 to date was ovèr a span of 3.5 years, or averaging 1,000 per year! Not bad at all since at first, you could only donate a "size 1" spell to any CC. I myself am at 3,171 so you are doing better than I. As others noted, if you want to accelerate spell donations, look for an active Req & Go clan.

PS: Regarding the Unbreakable Achievement (defends), see how several of us easily and quickly managed to do it: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ul-defenses%29
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:20 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Quote Originally Posted by Kemp040 View Post
    It is really dependant on the activity of your clan. Unless people request it is one of a few of achievements you can not do alone.

Just get into an active clan, preferably with a good number of th11&12, and fill requests when ever you see them in chat.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Forum Legend
    I donate a lot, especially during war I found that a fairly easy achievement with routine game play around 12,400 now.
    By contrast I'm not yet at 2K defenses, not sure I'll ever get that one.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

A faster way to finish it is going to random “anyone can join” clans with 40+ members. There are usually many open requests there where you can donate spells and leave. It’s better to do it during 1-gem boost events since spell take quite a while to cook.
    Last edited by RagnarFurias; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:18 PM.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    You may have been playing since 2012, but Sharing is Caring was not added until December 2015. So those 3,500 to date was ovèr a span of 3.5 years, or averaging 1,000 per year! Not bad at all since at first, you could only donate a "size 1" spell to any CC. I myself am at 3,171 so you are doing better than I. As others noted, if you want to accelerate spell donations, look for an active Req & Go clan.

PS: Regarding the Unbreakable Achievement (defends), see how several of us easily and quickly managed to do it: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ul-defenses%29
    A good perspective on the numbers.

I guess my 6K donated spells are good enough, considering that the donations are all done in the same clan :-) (i.e. No donation tours have been done)

/Affront

Yeah, Sharing is Caring is one of the most time consuming. It is the least completed of the five remaining achievements for me.

What he said ^^^^^
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

I have 27,152. All in the same clan. I’m Leader and this is the only clan I’ve ever been in. My clan name is in my signature, you can check my profile to see I’m not lying.

Just donate the spell every single time someone requests, no matter what, even if you dont have the troops they want ready, even if you’re about to go raid, just donate the spell. Theres a very good chance you have either a rage, freeze or poison ready all the time.

Edit- And no I dont have the 1 gem donation gold pass ♥♥.
    Last edited by dayone; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:37 PM.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv18, 673 fair play wins and counting...