Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is Supercell ID 2.0?

What is Supercell ID 2.0?

Hey dear mods and staff.
    Recently Supercell announced Supercell ID 2.0 in their other games (latest updates) coming in the next couple of weeks. Can we please have informations about Supercell ID 2.0 before it rolls out? or is there not much changes just visual stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Hey dear mods and staff.
    Recently Supercell announced Supercell ID 2.0 in their other games (latest updates) coming in the next couple of weeks. Can we please have informations about Supercell ID 2.0 before it rolls out? or is there not much changes just visual stuff?
    As with any updates, when SC is ready to share the information for clash they will.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    As with any updates, when SC is ready to share the information for clash they will.
    i ask because supercell id wasnt announced and even the promised thread (global release) about scid were posted many weeks after release.

I am sure several things will be included in the update that haven't been announced yet....

Just have patience and all will become clear eventually (maybe even the clouds! lol) .

CR had SC ID 2.0 in april update and brawl stars had it in recent update. I firmly believe that's an improvised version of SC ID. I also asked about this to SC support and they only told that when you receive OTPs in emails it'll include brief instructions. I'm sure it'll be in the next Clash update so it'll be more clear to what SC 2.0 is actually.

Hope more space...

I wonder if with all the recent and upcoming additions to the game it has too large a footprint in terms of memory and SCID 2.0 will split the builder base client from the main village client and you will have to load them separately through SCID.

Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    CR had SC ID 2.0 in april update and brawl stars had it in recent update. I firmly believe that's an improvised version of SC ID. I also asked about this to SC support and they only told that when you receive OTPs in emails it'll include brief instructions. I'm sure it'll be in the next Clash update so it'll be more clear to what SC 2.0 is actually.
    If you're talking about the emails you get AFTER adding SC to your village - then these instructions are simply too late for those being scammed .... so what would they want to achieve with that? It would be nice if they sent such emails to the email connected to a village with either Game Center or Google Play BEFORE transferring the account to SC ID and warning in big, bright, red, flashy letters that they are PERMANENTLY and COMPLETELY handing over control of their village to the email address [especially if different] that has been put in that line in game... THAT WAY, people have an EXTRA reminder to NOT fall for this stuff...
    Last edited by JusMe; May 21st, 2019 at 08:20 PM.

Forum Veteran
    What's with all the "stop asking questions about the game" replies? What do you think a forum is for?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If you're talking about the emails you get AFTER adding SC to your village - then these instructions are simply too late for those being scammed .... so what would they want to achieve with that? It would be nice if they sent such emails to the email connected to a village with either Game Center or Google Play BEFORE transferring the account to SC ID and warning in big, bright, red, flashy letters that they are PERMANENTLY and COMPLETELY handing over control of their village to the email address [especially if different] that has been put in that line in game... THAT WAY, people have an EXTRA reminder to NOT fall for this stuff...
    ^This. So much this.
    I've heard by far too many stories about 'lost' villages, due to someone scamming another player with the SCID.