Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is Supercell ID 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    ^This. So much this.
    I've heard by far too many stories about 'lost' villages, due to someone scamming another player with the SCID.
    Then again if those same players that were loosing their accounts weren't trying to break the ToS to begin with it wouldn't be a problem now would it?
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:51 PM.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    I wonder if with all the recent and upcoming additions to the game it has too large a footprint in terms of memory and SCID 2.0 will split the builder base client from the main village client and you will have to load them separately through SCID.
    What a weird thing to "wonder".

The possibility that might happen is not one which exists in any known universe, and I have no idea why you even think it could be a concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    What's with all the "stop asking questions about the game" replies? What do you think a forum is for?
    I haven't seen one of those.

But asking for details of future changes here is pointless,because they will tell us when and only when they are ready to do so. Asking here won't get that any quicker - EVER.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

But asking for details of future changes here is pointless,because they will tell us when and only when they are ready to do so. Asking here won't get that any quicker - EVER.
    I can't imagine what would lead you to make such a blatantly erroneous statement. Darian regularly answers questions to details of future changes. I suppose you could say that he only answers when he is ready to do so, but if the question isn't asked it cannot be answered.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    I can't imagine what would lead you to make such a blatantly erroneous statement. Darian regularly answers questions to details of future changes. I suppose you could say that he only answers when he is ready to do so, but if the question isn't asked it cannot be answered.
    This forum is not a place for asking questions an getting and answer. It's about asking a question that isn't on the main page and getting shot down by 'elites' (not mods cos they're great) who have nothing else to do but be sarcastic
    Last edited by ev0lution; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:01 AM. Reason: Typo

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    I can't imagine what would lead you to make such a blatantly erroneous statement.
    It wasn't the slightest bit erroneous, never mind "blatantly" so.

Darian regularly answers questions to details of future changes.
    Details? - generally only once the changes have been announced. Most of his answers prior to that are just confirmation of things already said somewhere.

I suppose you could say that he only answers when he is ready to do so, but if the question isn't asked it cannot be answered.
    Of course it can. And usually is.

And yes, he definitely only answers when ready to do so.
    My stats (main account)

Wotan, I’m definitely on your side: ask away!

As to the first replies they surely were visible (see-able ) just not literally what the ‘little Veteran’ said.
    But, I do agree that splitting VB and BB isn’t supported by other features, such as my GC login at least .

I asked frankly what was the advantage of SCID 1.0, and still don’t see it; I sure hope that 2.0 isn’t to become a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Details? - generally only once the changes have been announced. Most of his answers prior to that are just confirmation of things already said somewhere.
    Well, that's a lot of backtracking going from "EVER" to "generally"... and "most" of his answers....

Details; here's a quick couple.

Q: curious if there would be new heroes in the new update.
    A: Darian: "I can assure you there are no new heroes in this update."

Q: Are the next 50 walls going to be released soon?
    A: Darian: "
    Additional Walls will probably be in the next content update."

As to your first response "It wasn't the slightest bit erroneous, never mind "blatantly" so."; with the above, I think you just hit blatant again.

It's not like the OP is asking details of a new troop, spell, cloud plan details, or anything that would likely be in a sneak peek. It's a valid question that may warrant a candid answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Wotan, I’m definitely on your side: ask away!

Plus 1 here.

I am glad he asked this question and make me aware of something I didnt know till now. Forum is a way to share information, and some information is shared through asking questions.

Whether this question will be answered or not, at least I know there is a supercell id2.0 which may affect me in future, and I definitely want to keep a lookout on this development.
    Last edited by ckgame; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:40 AM.

Well, that's a lot of backtracking going from "EVER" to "generally"... and "most" of his answers....

Details; here's a quick couple.

Q: curious if there would be new heroes in the new update.
    A: Darian: "I can assure you there are no new heroes in this update."

Q: Are the next 50 walls going to be released soon?
    A: Darian: "
    Additional Walls will probably be in the next content update."

As to your first response "It wasn't the slightest bit erroneous, never mind "blatantly" so."; with the above, I think you just hit blatant again.

It's not like the OP is asking details of a new troop, spell, cloud plan details, or anything that would likely be in a sneak peek. It's a valid question that may warrant a candid answer.
    The first one is common sense and the second doesn't even give a firm answer, lol.

Level 18
    - 1,357/18,500| Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!