Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is Supercell ID 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As in, none whatsoever, yes.

Thank you for proving my point. No details, just a bit of clarification.
    To be fair, part of the OP's questions could use a bit of clarification as an answer, not details. for example:

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Hey dear mods and staff.
    Recently Supercell announced Supercell ID 2.0 in their other games (latest updates) coming in the next couple of weeks. Can we please have informations about Supercell ID 2.0 before it rolls out? or is there not much changes just visual stuff?

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    As in, none whatsoever, yes.

Thank you for proving my point. No details, just a bit of clarification.

Nope.

Indeed. And if theyare ready to tellus, it may get one. But again, it will be some clarification of something already announced.
    You really do love to play the “semantics game”, don’t you?

Before OP’s post, I didn’t even know that there was something as SCID2. And frankly, now that I do, I do want to know more information about it, be it details, reasons behind, etc.

This is not one of those “GIVE ME INFO ABOUT UPDATE NOW!” threads we see anytime there’s a new update on the horizon, so we might as well treat it differently.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:57 AM.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post

Before OP’s post, I didn’t even know that there was something as SCID2. And frankly, now that I do, I do want to know more information about it, be it details, reasons behind, etc.

This is not one of those “GIVE ME INFO ABOUT UPDATE NOW!” threads we see anytime there’s a new update on the horizon, so we might as well treat it differently.
    Completely agree with this^^^

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Yeah same, didn't even know they were going to change anything to do with SCID lol

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Not particularly. But he was the one calling me out forsuppisedkymaking an "erroneous" statement, which I didn't.

Completely agree with all of this, which is why it hasn't been closed, like most of those threads are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Veteran
    I haven't seen one of those.
    Comment #2 and #4 in this thread.

But asking for details of future changes here is pointless,because they will tell us when and only when they are ready to do so. Asking here won't get that any quicker - EVER.
    They sure won't, but it is fun to discuss things, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Now that entirely differs from post to post ....

What's with all the "stop asking questions about the game" replies? What do you think a forum is for?
    Exactly I hate that kind of replies. Forum means We can ask anything about game related queries. But some act like they are running the Supercell And We are just audience. Even Supercell staffs act with their players nicely.
    IGN : GHOSTROYAL
    EXP : 229
    TH 12 G5 60/64/38 BH9 25
    Discord : AVIRUP#5264
    MAX Trophy Count : 6192

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Comment #2 and #4 in this thread.
    Seriously stretching to define those as saying to stop anything.

I stand by what I said.

It can be, and that is what the forums are for
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Seriously stretching to define those as saying to stop anything.
    I stand by what I said.
    Compared with other replies in this or other discussion threads, some replies have less on-the-subject values, and are not by any stretch of any imagination leaning toward attempting to stop the discussion, by deflecting.

I haven't seen one of those.
    But asking for details of future changes here is pointless, because they will tell us when and only when they are ready to do so. Asking here won't get that any quicker - EVER.
    The staff here has never answered with details about any feature in any thread
    In the same wave as the staff here has never miscommunicated or stated facts in a confusing or incorrect way.

To add; in context, the use of bold and capitals to emphasize one’s opinion is also an attempt at closing the discussion.

Back on subject:
    Without providing any details about said feature, maybe aknowledging or denying its existence would be helpful. The staff has in the past at least commonly denied features originated from unverified sources.