Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is Supercell ID 2.0?

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Thereís going to be SC ID 2 ? O_o

Thatís a new one for me

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    The first one is common sense and the second doesn't even give a firm answer, lol.
    So, common sense = The last 3 heroes were released with a new TH, so that cannot and will not ever change in the future? I agree it would be unlikely, but still a simple answer to a simple question such as OP's.

As to the second, it's still info. OP isn't asking for detailed confirmation just some "information" on what SCID 2.0 may contain to be of benefit.

A quick Google search didn't produce much but the Reddit posts aren't promising. Something about additional clicks to switch accounts.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Thanks wotan!
    I didnít know thereís gonna be an update to the SC ID.

Since i use this quite extensively everyday for switching between my alts, i hope they make it even easier to switch.
    Maybe skip the logout process and just go into base selection, it can logout automatically once you select a base.

And give an option so we can sort the list manually, so i can sort my name10@email after name1@email, not before..
    An option to rename the list is also a good QOL change.
    Last edited by vlix; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    Thanks wotan!
    I didn’t know there’s gonna be an update to the SC ID.

Since i use this quite extensively everyday for switching between my alts, i hope they make it even easier to switch.
    Maybe skip the logout process and just go into base selection, it can logout automatically once you select a base.

And give an option so we can sort the list manually, so i can sort my name10@email after name1@email, not before..
    From what I see in CR it now takes 7 ticks/clicks to go from 1 account to another, where that used to be [iirc] 5.... they have changed the settings icon to be under a menu, so you have to go to the menu, click settings, then connected, then logout, then confirm, then logon with SCID and choose from the same list as before....

Kind of underwhelming - there was [and still is] SO much room for improvement

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    From what I see in CR it now takes 7 ticks/clicks to go from 1 account to another, where that used to be [iirc] 5.... they have changed the settings icon to be under a menu, so you have to go to the menu, click settings, then connected, then logout, then confirm, then logon with SCID and choose from the same list as before....
    Kind of underwhelming - there was [and still is] SO much room for improvement
    i dont play cr anymore and i just know about scid 2.0 because it was announced with the recent update in brawlstars. there it is announced to roll out in the next couple of weeks.

tryed it with cr while i am writing here. announced in the update notes that you can do "more" things just look into settings.
    - looked into game settings → nothing new
    - looked into scid settings → nothing new → same option to get ads or not

conclusion → there are no changes in scid 2.0 (even if they told it) or they havent released it yet or i am unable to see the changes in cr.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:44 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Yeah, I also saw in CR mentioning about SC ID 2.0. But didn't really felt any difference in UI. It looks same to me.

i too feel OP asked a legitimate question, not one of those Ďwhen is the next big update that we are eagerly waiting for?í

I hope they will make SCID switch more user friendly in this 2.0 version, which Iíve suggested in the sub forum:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-the-process

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vlix View Post
    Thanks wotan!
    I didn’t know there’s gonna be an update to the SC ID.

These are good suggestions, being able to ‘name’ the base in the list rather than just show the email address would also be very helpful.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualAddictions View Post
    Well, that's a lot of backtracking going from "EVER" to "generally"... and "most" of his answers....
    As in, none whatsoever, yes.

Details; here's a quick couple.

Q: curious if there would be new heroes in the new update.
    A: Darian: "I can assure you there are no new heroes in this update."

Q: Are the next 50 walls going to be released soon?
    A: Darian: "
    Additional Walls will probably be in the next content update."
    Thank you for proving my point. No details, just a bit of clarification.

As to your first response "It wasn't the slightest bit erroneous, never mind "blatantly" so."; with the above, I think you just hit blatant again.

Nope.

It's not like the OP is asking details of a new troop, spell, cloud plan details, or anything that would likely be in a sneak peek. It's a valid question that may warrant a candid answer.
    Indeed. And if theyare ready to tellus, it may get one. But again, it will be some clarification of something already announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)