Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is Supercell ID 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    How did this become a 'this is what I want to see in SCID' thread?
    Probably because as players it is something we actually have more possibilities of accomplishing than getting SC to release info that we want.

I was one of the first ones to tell the OP to have patience and wait for SC to release the info when they were ready, but that was never meant to say don’t talk about something at all. In fact it was a little tongue in cheek attempt at humor as it’s a common response when someone asks for info early and I would imagine that Wotan has probably offered the same at least once in all his posting history as well.

Never imagined that so many people would have so many opinions in what an improved version of the SCID could offer, but it has been interesting to read all the various thoughts......

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Probably because as players it is something we actually have more possibilities of accomplishing than getting SC to release info that we want.

I was one of the first ones to tell the OP to have patience and wait for SC to release the info when they were ready, but that was never meant to say donít talk about something at all. In fact it was a little tongue in cheek attempt at humor as itís a common response when someone asks for info early and I would imagine that Wotan has probably offered the same at least once in all his posting history as well.

Never imagined that so many people would have so many opinions in what an improved version of the SCID could offer, but it has been interesting to read all the various thoughts......
    I'm also following this thread with interest, because many of the things that come up absolutely would be good QoL improvements, and I'm definitely not trying to shut anything down whatsoever .

Two-dimensional input like here is sometimes so caught in the glasses we wear, the mood of the day and whatnot .

I do hope SCID 2.0 will be or become more than what we've seen so far on Brawl Stars and Clash Royale...

Troll Food
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    ^This. So much this.
    I've heard by far too many stories about 'lost' villages, due to someone scamming another player with the SCID.
    How would you even scam someone in the first place? Tell them to put an email on their acc? Sounds stupid if you fall for that

Quote Originally Posted by BEastEffect527 View Post
    How would you even scam someone in the first place? Tell them to put an email on their acc? Sounds stupid if you fall for that
    There are plenty who fall for it on a daily basis it seems .... still ...

Quote Originally Posted by BEastEffect527 View Post
    If you put my email address in there I will be able to transfer ownership to you. If you put my email address in there, it gives you access to my account from your device. Etc. People fall for it over and over. That is why I think SC should put in a big warning that tells the person they are giving control of their account to the person who controls that email address. I would think the time spent coding that warning would be saved quickly on the time spent responding to “I lost my account” complaints. Those would still happen, but they would happen less frequently.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

we are getting closer to the update release and still no informations about scid 2.0.

in brawl stars there is a new improved ui for scid in the game → switching and so on hasnt changed → nothing new in settings → nothing to see about "you can do more with your scid" as it has been mentioned in clash royale update release notes.

Fresh Spawn
    Let's see if Darian tells us if Supercell ID 2.0 is coming in the next update.

I'd like to be able to edit the names of my various supercell IDs. I currently use the same gmail address but with random periods inserted into it to make it a 'different' address. Being able to name each login after the actual account name used by each would ease the confusion on my increasingly befuddled brain.

I'm tho very waiting , hope see increase space , because have more 20+ acc but play only with 20 (

Incredible, i have no idea about this new version of Supercell ID.
    Maybe they'll improve even more security and UI.