Thread: Need a English speaking clan, New Player.

Need a English speaking clan, New Player.

Just started out playing COC again. Had a old lvl 125 account, th10 which I lost. Starting again from scratch, looking for a clan to grow in. I am a old player so I'm aware of the general do's and don't(s) which other new player don't know. I see Supercell have pushed out some things which are completely new to me. Please recruit me if you have a vacancy, I might be low level but will try my best to learn and co-operate.

Forum Superstar
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 14 #P9QYU8UR. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL War where war is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

Pro Member
    WHUPAZZ X2
    CLAN TAG #U809YR8

Hello Clasher

Looking for new members (like who isn't right) to join and learn from each other. What's up if your still looking for a good close group that loves war and farming and just enjoying that game that we all love then check out whupazz X2 clan tag #U809YR8

And if you stop by pls mention your from the forums and nisstro or darko sent you so you don't get rejected. Good group of guys that have been hanging around for a while (4+yrs). We are a bunch of adults who like to farm,war,builder hut playing, so we are not a hard core war clan but the participation it there. Take it easy and keep on clashing bud. So if you are looking for a new home or a good chat then stop in the L17 clan. Make sure you say you saw the post we might be in war k.

We also use kik for more detailed information, but not required or in fact I dont think we even still use it lol.

Also have another clan called Ascendente #2YRGY9LY looking for some leaders to join that one, in the Hope's of getting new players helping them to learn and grow their account

Forum Elder
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 14- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Hello
    Destroyer, leader of “clan of waz”, here.
    We’re a new clan, admittedly, so the perks aren’t great but reasons you should join are simple.
    Are clan is growing. Fast. We have a very positive war log because even tho we’re new we don’t take incomplete participation. Whenever we kick someone they may rejoin in 24 hours. If they do then it means it war a legitimate accident that they missed whatever they did. After all, it’s just a game. Life happens. Opting out is totally okay but if you’re in participation is expected.
    The requirements to join are few. All you have to do is attack, donate what’s asked, and respect the other regular rules of all clan.

If you’d like to join contact me through this, join in-game tag:#28LPU8CU0, or contact me on discord @ME#4241
    Can’t wait to see you!

Clan name : P.K
    Tag : #GJ98028L
    Level 12 war clan
    Time zone : GMT+5
    We would be glad to have you. You need to be able to converse in either english or urdu.
    A few of our war members have gone inactive so we're looking for new guys.
    No insulting
    No wrong donations
    Use both war attacks
    Get at least 2000 points in clan games