Thread: Supercell ID data that is often lost

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Supercell ID data that is often lost

Hi Supercell and all the clasher.

I recently used the log in method with a supercell ID account. But I found a problem that was quite troublesome, namely the frequent loss of Supercell ID data when logging out of the option to log in Supercell ID then using the "Play without Supercell ID" option.

In my opinion, Supercell ID data should remain in the device and game even though we only switch the log in mode.

Please Supercell to deal with this, because for me logging in is constantly very troublesome and reduces playing time.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GueHega View Post
    Hi Supercell and all the clasher.
    I recently used the log in method with a supercell ID account. But I found a problem that was quite troublesome, namely the frequent loss of Supercell ID data when logging out of the option to log in Supercell ID then using the "Play without Supercell ID" option.
    welcome back with english post.
    yes using "login without supercell id" removes the list with saved supercell id but you can restore it with a single scid login.

Please Supercell to deal with this, because for me logging in is constantly very troublesome and reduces playing time
    Thank you
    but why do you use this login? supercell changed the placing of the buttons so i expect it cant be always an accident.
    do you have multiple accounts and not every account saved with supercell id? than do it and you will get full benefit of scid.