Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Get rid of clan games

Banned

Get rid of clan games

Ok clan games are so unfair and a head ache to clan leaders as trying to get people to max points and you got these people who do one event get 50 points and they're intitled to full Awards... HOW FAIR IS THAT... NOY VERY AND THEY ARE VERY DEMANDING

I SAY GET RID OF CLAN GAMES ALL TOGETHER.... and put some of the awards into these new single player events and that way its more fair on the whole clan

SO GUYS BACK ME UP HERE AND GET RID OF CLAN GAMES

Clan management. If you have members who are not meeting the clan's requirements, remove them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Clan management. If you have members who are not meeting the clan's requirements, remove them.
    I do its the matter of fairness even if i do kick them during games they still get full awards

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    Then make it clear that if they participate then they need to do all the events, or most of them.

After a few are kicked, the other members will get the message.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymore1971 View Post
    Ok clan games are so unfair and a head ache to clan leaders as trying to get people to max points and you got these people who do one event get 50 points and they're intitled to full Awards... HOW FAIR IS THAT... NOY VERY AND THEY ARE VERY DEMANDING

I SAY GET RID OF CLAN GAMES ALL TOGETHER.... and put some of the awards into these new single player events and that way its more fair on the whole clan

Umm no.... Clan games are what you make of it. As a clan leader I get no headaches from clan games. Our clan reaches the top tier with no issues whatsoever. If clan games are that much trouble for you, I will suggest two options.

1. Don't do them, it's the equivalent to getting rid of them for you, but doesn't punish the rest of us for your problems.
    2. Find a better clan, our clan has no issues and I know that's not an anomaly, there are lots of clans out there that function normally where people are able to contribute as a team to achieve a common goal.

The games are really not very demanding.

Um... We will hit maxed tier by day 3 at the latest. Sometimes even on day 2.
    Sounds more like a clan management issue then a clan games issue.

Playing for 6.5 years-No that's not a typo!
    Just shoot me now
    Clan---->
    Tapped!Out!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AegarTargaryen View Post
    Then make it clear that if they participate then they need to do all the events, or most of them.

After a few are kicked, the other members will get the message.
    Thanks for the back up ots a shame people on here dont see the bigger picture...

Do u think a i do that of course

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks for the back up ots a shame people on here dont see the bigger picture...

Do u think a i do that of course
    Not sure what you think the bigger picture is....

Some forum members are irritated by the fact that all clan members get an award irrespective of their contribution and some aren't.

I always enjoy the Clan Games, always max my points and always don't care what anyone else does, or does not, do.

What is good for me is good for the Clan so if the higher TH players (me) carry the lower TH players then that is as it should be. The rewards alllow them to progress and the Clan gets stronger.

Sounds like you don't have very reliable clan members, or they're just very lazy. Send out a clan mail stating what the minimum requirement is that you expect from every clan member and that you're going to kick every member who doesn't meet it. Don't bluff either, follow through with that threat if people slack off. As a leader you need to be firm and can't let your clan members walk all over you. Also make sure you are recruiting more reliable players. Stay away from global chat, set your clan to invite only, and take a look at the recruitment section of forums to get some players to join you. Good luck
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 47 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

Banned

I give up all this was an idea to make the game more fair and easier then it comes back by people saying that better clan management, un loyal clan