Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Get rid of clan games

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymore1971 View Post
    I give up all this was an idea to make the game more fair and easier then it comes back by people saying that better clan management, un loyal clan
    Your idea was to get rid of Clan Games altogether, which neither make the game more fair nor easier, and people replied to you with their own views, as you would expect on a forum.

No need to give up, just take the time to explain your ideas and listen/respond to other forum members views.

I give up all this was an idea to make the game more fair and easier then it comes back by people saying that better clan management, un loyal clan
    It's not a matter of fairness. We've seen similar requests here hundreds of times and it all boils down to the same underlying problem: inefficient leadership or clan management. My clan does not face the same problem as your clan, so clearly it's not "fairness". My clan is doing something different than yours to obtain success that yours isn't AKA clan management.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

Forum Elder
    Ok clan games are so unfair and a head ache to clan leaders as trying to get people to max points and you got these people who do one event get 50 points and they're intitled to full Awards... HOW FAIR IS THAT... NOY VERY AND THEY ARE VERY DEMANDING

I SAY GET RID OF CLAN GAMES ALL TOGETHER.... and put some of the awards into these new single player events and that way its more fair on the whole clan

SO GUYS BACK ME UP HERE AND GET RID OF CLAN GAMES
    This is ridiculous.

Ok clan games are so unfair and a head ache to clan leaders as trying to get people to max points and you got these people who do one event get 50 points and they're intitled to full Awards... HOW FAIR IS THAT... NOY VERY AND THEY ARE VERY DEMANDING

I SAY GET RID OF CLAN GAMES ALL TOGETHER.... and put some of the awards into these new single player events and that way its more fair on the whole clan

SO GUYS BACK ME UP HERE AND GET RID OF CLAN GAMES
    I sure would prefer SC allow leaders to set a minimum number of points to collect clan games rewards rather than just do away with clan games completely.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Forum Veteran
    I believe there is a mindset that all good clanmates share, they believe the clan comes first. Being in a good clan is not a right and good clans are never held hostage by their members because they realize they have more to lose if they are out of the clan than the clan loses if the member leaves. With that mindset a leader can/should act in the best interest of the clan and if that means some folks need to go, so be it. If your members are not contributing enough to the clan in any aspect that is important, good clan management will address it. Tell folks the expectations, tell them why it is important, if they fail then follow through if they dont have good reasons for not making the bar. You likely already do that for folks who dont donate and mooch troops, for donating garbage troops, for causing drama in clan, for failing to attack in war, why wouldnt you do that for clan games as well?

clan games GIVE you clan XP to level up your clan. why in the world would you want that removed? who cares if they just get 50 points? they made a contribution to the progress you've got in tiers. if it wasn't for that 50 points maybe you wouldn't have made it to tier 3 for example. be thankful for what you get. don't complain about it because any progress is progress. so any amount of points they get you is points you wouldn't have even had

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I sure would prefer SC allow leaders to set a minimum number of points to collect clan games rewards rather than just do away with clan games completely.
    If those were the ONLY two options available, I would agree. Thankfully those are not the only two options.

Centennial Club
    I look as these things differently. The people who complain about games look at them like work. People who did not do as much work got the same rewards. I look at is as I had fun and gained resources while completing the games. I donít worry about the 50 point people, if they get the rewards, good for them. I got hours of fun playing the game while they did nothing. As long as they contribute in some way then they can stay.

Op my advice is the same as everyone else. If you want a minimum, kick violators, it is your clan, manage it.

Troll Food
    Dude I have never seen anyone complain about clan games, like seriously It was one of the most popular updates clash ever installed. Its called clan games for a reason, not solo games and If you do not enjoy them either dont join a clan or find a clan who manages clan games points better

Quote Originally Posted by BEastEffect527 View Post
    Dude I have never seen anyone complain about clan games, like seriously It was one of the most popular updates clash ever installed. Its called clan games for a reason, not solo games and If you do not enjoy them either dont join a clan or find a clan who manages clan games points better
    We've seen quite a few.
    Just check the forums. There are plenty topics about the very same thing.