Thread: Friendly challenges time problem

Friendly challenges time problem

the friendly challenges in the clan are a good way of practicing army strategies and challenging members in both the home village and the builder village. the friendly challenges help us determine our weaknesses of a base and they make the clan chat more fun to be on clash of clans and get people to be more active in chat and spectate.
    the downside to this is the 1 day rule, if you make a new base you have to wait a day to test it out. I believe if we removed this rule the game would become a lot more competitive.
    revoking this rule will make the game more strategic and gets players to actually practice a lot more than normal. it will make the game more fun at the same time.
    an issue with this rule is the extra unneeded time of 24 hours. simply moving a single wall 1 tile will start the 24 hour period of no longer using that base for friendly challenges. you disappoint your clan members and you help out your enemies in war.
    in war preparation day is giving all troops in war clan castle troops, making an army
    *practicing with your army to see if it works out and making your war base stronger* these both need friendly challenges but you cant do it when the 24 hour period is running. this makes getting a 3 star harder and that just ruins war preparation and practicing.
    removing the time lapse will help everyone. it will help clan members become better attackers and have stronger bases. it helps the clash of clans community because it helps all clans to become slightly more active.
    helps the supercell community because war becomes more competitive and more fun because we believe in ourselves as players to make a good 3 star attack. this helps our clan out because the members of the clan is happy they did better in war and there base was 2 starred and gives them pride in themselves. helping the world having believing themselves for higher self esteem and pride and being healthier.
    right now I feel like I'm speaking for a large portion of the clash of clans community. I know I am asking for a lot but if we could revoke this rule or shorten the timer to 8 hours or 12 hours it would make a bigger difference than you think.

The reason it exists is so that you cannot copy an enemy base on war day and practice until you get three stars.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyonabike View Post
    right now I feel like I'm speaking for a large portion of the clash of clans community. I know I am asking for a lot but if we could revoke this rule or shorten the timer to 8 hours or 12 hours it would make a bigger difference than you think.
    It was the clash-community that asked for the 24h cooldown. SC didn't think of the fact ppl would simply copy the warbase of the enemy to practice all day long to get 3 stars. We knew better.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    The reason it exists is so that you cannot copy an enemy base on war day and practice until you get three stars.
    Yeah your right maybe they can turn the timer off when your not doing war

That would not work either. There's nothing stopping people with multiple accounts from keeping one account that's not in war in a separate clan and then practicing on that account in order to replicate that attack in the clan that is in war. There's simply no way for the 24 hour cooldown to be removed without clans being able to abuse it. Others have suggested more reasonable solutions such as a percent based cool down where a certain percent of your base can be changed without it triggering the 24-hour cool down, or being able to swap buildings, or being able to just move wall segments.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:14 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

Forum Veteran
    That wont solve it sadly. Folks will create another clan and go there and build enemy bases and practice ad nauseum and come back to the clan they are warring in and three star their enemies. if there is a loophole there will be those that use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    That wont solve it sadly. Folks will create another clan and go there and build enemy bases and practice ad nauseum and come back to the clan they are warring in and three star their enemies. if there is a loophole there will be those that use it.
    SC even had to implement a cooldown across all TH-Level now, since ppl copied parts of the enemies base with TH8 to see where the queen would walk in a queencharge. There's that.

What would help (and it's suggested often) is to allow X number of moves before the 24 hour timer starts. I believe I've seen an SC staff member give an explanation why it won't work, but the explanation made no sense.