- TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 14 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Fresh Spawn
    Aussie Empire64

#28RYG98GQ

EVERYONE THAT JOINS US WILL BE MADE A ELDER.

Centennial Club
    Daily Bump

Hi i am the leader of a new war clan that is growing rapidly and active we would love you as a addition!

Code: #28RPQQR92
    Clan name: Hexarge Sanction
    Our standards: TH7+ Non rushed

CAESARS BOYZ, as well as our other clan, is a US based clan, with the main clan that was formed back in May 2015 by a group of friends wanting to have fun with the game. Many have since left to pursue other interests, but the core leadership has stuck around, and we share a common goal to keep on making our clan much better over time. We’re always looking to have more people, larger wars, and more clan games participation. Your membership will allow for that to happen.

Below are the different clans both related to one another. For more details, click the different colored labels to take you to clashofstats.

Main Clan - LV 13 - Gold II (#YPU22PYG)
    The main clan members are all generally laid back. We all have lives outside the game too, so while we aren’t as active as other clans, we do take pride in what we do. If you don’t see people talking in the chat, or online for that matter, don’t fret. As for war, we start war twice a week on Tuesday and Friday nights, and occasionally Sunday nights, all at around 10:30pm EST, unless a war event goes on, then we do back to back. Our war log isn’t the greatest, but many of our losses were from the first year of the clan’s inception. We’ve been winning more wars ever since.

Sister Clan - LV 10 - Crystal III (#QCCYOROR)
    We have a sister clan, also called CAESARS BOYZ, looking for members too, so be sure to give them a look. This clan runs on similar rules to the main clan, with war on a more tentative schedule. It’s a more family friendly clan than the main clan, so do watch your language over there, as bad language is not tolerated. This clan has less members than the main clan, so I recommend looking into this clan first.

Both clans are looking for TH10+, but TH8s and TH9s will be up for consideration. And yes, both have have Siege Machines, though we could use more TH12s to help donate!

Pre-requisites for joining our clans:

• Must be at least TH8, and not rushed. A few things not upgraded won’t penalize you; just don’t have glaring flaws with your base or troop levels.
    • No war timers. You will be rejected if you have one.
    • Do not request troops upon joining. We don't like hoppers.
    • Mention this forum post or the name Dardanius in your join request. Most default requests will be ignored.
    • Trophy Requirements: 1000 for the main clan, 2700 for the Sister Clan

Clan Rules:

• English is a must.
    • Please do your part and donate. We're not strict about ratios, but make sure you’re not leeching off of people. And please, donate the right stuff to people. If you don’t have it, leave the request alone for others to donate.
    • Be respectful of others.
    • Don’t ask for ranks. Elder will be given out to players for good war participation and overall activity in the clan. Co-leader is for those deemed worthy of helping to lead the clan.
    • Do your part in Clan Games. It takes more than 5 people to max out points, and every bit helps. Earn at least 1000 points per clan games. You're encouraged to earn more of course.
    • War is optional, but we encourage that you opt in! If you aren’t in war, just make sure you’re actively donating and participating in clan games when they happen.
    • War Rules
      • Make sure to follow the war protocol, which is sent via clan mail before Battle Day (this tells you what your targets will be). Do not attack your recommended target before reading the clan mails. If no mail is sent, then attack your mirror first.
      • Do both attacks in war. If you opt into war, you’ve committed to both attacks.
      • Failure to do the two rules above may result in suspension from war. I understand missing one attack if you get caught up with something, but make sure it’s reasonable. Forgetting to attack is not an acceptable excuse.
      • New members will be withheld from war until the "New" tag is gone.
      • Leave the war Clan Castles to the higher up (usually Darkwind in the main clan and JeepOverlord/JeepMom in the sister clan)

• Sister only: No foul language
    • Most importantly, have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey, I'm a pretty old guy and my meme game is pretty strong.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold II)

Wine O’s Recruiting

Hi, my name is Robert and I am the leader of the Wine O’s (Clan ID #L02YR80U). We are a Level 10, almost 11, casual and primarily adult clan recruiting new members who like to socialize and have fun with wars and clan games. Our clan is committed to having an open, fun, drama-free environment to share our love of the game regardless of gender or where you are from. We are hoping to add new members who are at TH10 and above but are flexible. Our clan rule rules are simple and posted in the clan’s description. We encourage all members to participate in clan games and have regular wars once a week, sometimes more often during special events. We speak English and have members in multiple US time zones as well as in other countries. Our Clan was founded before 2015 and most of the original members have retired from the game or have become inactive. Our senior players are generous with donations and willing to mentor junior members. Request me as a friend (Player ID # #8GP80GLPJ) and send me a message or come visit us and request to join!