Thread: Is there any way to get back an old Clan? S

Is there any way to get back an old Clan? S

Hello everyone,

A long time ago, a group of guys had a clan called Reddit Ronin. We were a part of the Reddit Clan System and then the War System as well. We kind of died after the game became stale, but it has been revitalized, and a lot of our members want to bring the gang back together.
    Reddit Ronin is currently occupied by a dead base (I assume it is an alt of a former member or drifter), is there any way we can get the clan back?
    Edit: If anyone from Supercell is on here, I can provide proof of being a part of the leadership in Reddit Ronin
    Thanks

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by quinton77 View Post
    Hello everyone,

A long time ago, a group of guys had a clan called Reddit Ronin. We were a part of the Reddit Clan System and then the War System as well. We kind of died after the game became stale, but it has been revitalized, and a lot of our members want to bring the gang back together.
    Reddit Ronin is currently occupied by a dead base (I assume it is an alt of a former member or drifter), is there any way we can get the clan back?
    Edit: If anyone from Supercell is on here, I can provide proof of being a part of the leadership in Reddit Ronin
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to the forums,

Iím afraid nobody here nor support will be able to help you with this one. The last remaining member in that clan (even if inactive) is owner of that clan. Youíll have to find a way how to contact him and make him hand the clan over.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; May 21st, 2019 at 06:53 AM.

Pro Member
    try this site https://cocp.it

it can go back 5 clans (or something like that)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

So, a clan level 6 you'd like to get back into. It looks like the leader is what I'd call a concierge account, lvl3 TH, specifically made to quickly rebuild the CC, and use as leader account in a dead clan, just in case reactivation is wanted. I checked if former members could be found (Clash of Stats etc), but no luck.
    Should you not have a clue who this TH3 is, you may try your luck via SC support. Should that not work out, an option could be to start a new clan with that name. Lvl 6 is not too hard to reach, with extra XP from CG, CW, CWL etc.
    Good luck!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Lima View Post
    So, a clan level 6 you'd like to get back into. It looks like the leader is what I'd call a concierge account, lvl3 TH, specifically made to quickly rebuild the CC, and use as leader account in a dead clan, just in case reactivation is wanted. I checked if former members could be found (Clash of Stats etc), but no luck.
    Should you not have a clue who this TH3 is, you may try your luck via SC support. Should that not work out, an option could be to start a new clan with that name. Lvl 6 is not too hard to reach, with extra XP from CG, CW, CWL etc.
    Good luck!
    Why refer OP to support? They can't help in any way possible.