Thread: Puzzle Frustration!

Angry Puzzle Frustration!

Why canít I place my puzzle pieces on the puzzle I want to finish?

I get three pieces in the last derby and ALL three of them get placed on a puzzle that isnít even close to completion while the puzzle Iím close to completing doesnít get a single piece. This is so frustrating. I should be able to pick the puzzle I want to place them. This happens all the time and itís especially frustrating when I only need one piece left and they all go to a different puzzle.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

my first animal completed was a giraffe. Then a hippo and then an elephant.

then next animals followed the same course, 2nd giraffe, hippo and elephant.

while this info may not reduce frustration, it may offer rhyme and reason?
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

As I noticed , puzzle pieces from boats go more often on the puzzles closer to be completed but the ones we choose from derby horseshoe rewards head towards the less filled puzzles . Just an observation - maybe others can confirm .
    Quote Originally Posted by Spygirl43 View Post
    Why canít I place my puzzle pieces on the puzzle I want to finish?

I get three pieces in the last derby and ALL three of them get placed on a puzzle that isnít even close to completion while the puzzle Iím close to completing doesnít get a single piece. This is so frustrating. I should be able to pick the puzzle I want to place them. This happens all the time and itís especially frustrating when I only need one piece left and they all go to a different puzzle.

Thanks for replying. My animals were in order of hippo, elephant, giraffe, hippo. Now I’m almost close to completing another elephant but it keeps putting pieces on the giraffe. It should be putting them on the elephant.

Interesting I’ll watch this.

I’ve had a baby elephant one piece from completion for DAYS!! I’ve won pieces in the derby, in a floating chest and even one piece on the WoF (first win on that ever) and yet, when I go to the book, all the pieces go to a young giraffe that’s nowhere near completion! So, although annoying, you’re not the only one it’s happening to!!

I am in exactly the same situation. It is so annoying