Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: ESL May Qualifying Clans

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    77

    ESL May Qualifying Clans

    can we see the list of ESL May Qualifying Clans ?

  2. #2
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,841
    Maybe not yet confirmed.

    If you are interested in ESL play pre-qualifier results, you can see them here. All the 4 teams at top are first time entry. Onehive is the only known clan. Procastib would be interesting too. They defeated two of the tribe gaming teams back to back.

    https://play.eslgaming.com/clashofcl...antId=13293183

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Maybe not yet confirmed.

    If you are interested in ESL play pre-qualifier results, you can see them here. All the 4 teams at top are first time entry. Onehive is the only known clan. Procastib would be interesting too. They defeated two of the tribe gaming teams back to back.

    https://play.eslgaming.com/clashofcl...antId=13293183
    thanks for the info

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    166
    Tribe Gaming, blaze JP and some others I'd assume.
    Just kiddin or not.

  5. #5
    From CWL:
    - Strong Scenes
    - Just Ordinary
    - G S
    - Vatang

    From ESL:
    - Greek Attack
    - Kings
    - OneHive
    - Proc

    Source: https://twitter.com/eslclashofclans?lang=en

    So this time Tribe Gaming and blaze JP did not qualify, but Greek Attack qualified again. Apparently Kings qualified twice and the 2nd team is playing under name Strong Scenes.
    Last edited by Grolm; May 21st, 2019 at 10:09 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    258
    Iím actually a member of proc, we are very excited to be giving this chance. Have been waiting for weeks for our clan to be up on the list here. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Maybe not yet confirmed.

    If you are interested in ESL play pre-qualifier results, you can see them here. All the 4 teams at top are first time entry. Onehive is the only known clan. Procastib would be interesting too. They defeated two of the tribe gaming teams back to back.

    https://play.eslgaming.com/clashofcl...antId=13293183

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo08384 View Post
    Iím actually a member of proc, we are very excited to be giving this chance. Have been waiting for weeks for our clan to be up on the list here. Lol
    Congrats!!! May the queens AI be ever in your favor.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    258
    Ty, win loose or draw Iím just happy to be going and meeting my clan mates. Been with them for years and we are spread all over the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    Congrats!!! May the queens AI be ever in your favor.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolm View Post
    From CWL:
    - Strong Scenes
    - Just Ordinary
    - G S
    - Vatang

    From ESL:
    - Greek Attack
    - Kings
    - OneHive
    - Proc

    Source: https://twitter.com/eslclashofclans?lang=en

    So this time Tribe Gaming and blaze JP did not qualify, but Greek Attack qualified again. Apparently Kings qualified twice and the 2nd team is playing under name Strong Scenes.
    i'm actually surprised there no clans from former Dark Looters

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Grolm View Post
    From CWL:
    - Strong Scenes
    - Just Ordinary
    - G S
    - Vatang

    From ESL:
    - Greek Attack
    - Kings
    - OneHive
    - Proc

    Source: https://twitter.com/eslclashofclans?lang=en

    So this time Tribe Gaming and blaze JP did not qualify, but Greek Attack qualified again. Apparently Kings qualified twice and the 2nd team is playing under name Strong Scenes.
    Interesting. Vatang with a banned player gettin an invite over Tribe Gaming. That's something.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; May 21st, 2019 at 01:49 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •