Thread: 30 seg more for an atack

Fresh Spawn

30 seg more for an atack

3 minutes is little time in many ocasions, you cant prepare a good atack with such little time, please add more time

I fail to see the problem, honestly.
    If 30 seconds will get you a three star, while you would net a 2 star with the current timer, it wasn't a great attack to begin with.
    All we would see will be prolonged Queenwalks/-charges.

Centennial Club
    I feel that an increase in time is need but not 30 second, more like 10 or 15 second. I speak for my fellow clan members (players who needed 3 to 5 second more to achieve 3 stars in our past wars).

The reason for their incomplete attack due to time was because they need to lure the CC troops out for the kill. (If you were wondering)

Troll Food
    yea I think it could always be nice to have more time, but like listed above a large amount of attacks that would benefit from this would most likely be longer queen charges, which might actuallly become really strong if 30 seconds are added since it will add that much more time the queen can attack

Don't be too shortsighted - you want an extra 30 seconds so you can get that 3rd star on your attacks, but don't forget about the players attacking you. How many times has an attacker fallen short on 3 stars vs your base? Imagine if they had an extra 30 seconds.

Edit: Been there done that... a couple years ago they added 30 seconds. It was too much time so it was reverted fairly quickly.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:51 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Don't be too shortsighted - you want an extra 30 seconds so you can get that 3rd star on your attacks, but don't forget about the players attacking you. How many times has an attacker fallen short on 3 stars vs your base? Imagine if they had an extra 30 seconds.

Edit: Been there done that... a couple years ago they added 30 seconds. It was too much time so it was reverted fairly quickly.
    People care more about offense than defense so I really feel this argument is irrelevant for many people. My base and the bases Iíve given to clanmates all havenít been tripled in any wars since the start of CWL but Iíll gladly take an L defense wise if it means I get more three stars. Running out of time is just annoying. Extra time (but not 30 seconds) would be nice.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    People care more about offense than defense so I really feel this argument is irrelevant for many people. My base and the bases I’ve given to clanmates all haven’t been tripled in any wars since the start of CWL but I’ll gladly take an L defense wise if it means I get more three stars. Running out of time is just annoying. Extra time (but not 30 seconds) would be nice.
    And then the moaning will begin again, it's too easy to 3star and all wars will end as draws. I remember those times where these topics popped up several times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
    I feel that an increase in time is need but not 30 second, more like 10 or 15 second. I speak for my fellow clan members (players who needed 3 to 5 second more to achieve 3 stars in our past wars).

The reason for their incomplete attack due to time was because they need to lure the CC troops out for the kill. (If you were wondering)
    while clash is offensively oriented to start with defense needs some consideration. spread bases and tough cc draws and kills shouldn't be nerfed