Thread: New spell idea: --the linker spell--

Exclamation New spell idea: --the linker spell--

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!

Today I come to present an idea for a new spell designed for TH12 or superior. It is a simple concept, which can be practical in some attacks. Without further delay, let's start seeing it!

DESCRIPTION:
    Why destroy one by one if you can do it at once!

Use this spell to link several buildings with magic chains and damage all of them by hitting one of them.

SUMMARY:

• The link spell will connect several buildings with magical chains, with which all will be damaged by hitting one of them.
    • The spell does not affect the walls or the troops or kings, only the buildings (included the resource buildings!).
    • By using the spell, all buildings will share the same life, which is the sum of all their health points, and by hitting one of them, they will all receive the same damage. Once the health of one of them drops to 0, all will be destroyed.
    • This spell can be useful when destroying more than one building at a time, accelerating the progress of the attack (in addition to a new way to destroy the TH12 more safely, away from the final bomb with the Gigatesla 5).

THE LINKER SPELL:
    When this spell is cast into the battlefield, link the possible buildings within the spell field with magical chains. When this happens, all the buildings affected by the spell will add their lives, giving it more resistance, but when hitting one of them, they will all be damaged. Also, since all buildings share the same life, if one of them is destroyed, all others affected by the spell will also do so.

(how icon looks like)

STATISTICS:
    They are not final statistics, but they are close to my idea:

Radius Type of effect Housing Space Brewing Time Targets Spell Factory Level Required
    5 tiles Area Spash 2 6 minutes Ground 6

Level Max buildings
    linked
    Duration Cost Research Cost Research Time Laboratory Level Required
    1 3 10 24,000 N/A N/A N/A
    2 4 10 26,000 8,500,000 10d 9
    3 5 10 28,000 11,000,000 12d 10

STRATEGIES:
    Being the task of this spell to link buildings with the aim of destroying several buildings at once, some versatile uses for it would be:

• Use it with armies with very damaging troops, such as P.E.K.K.A or the Dragon, or with armies with small troops in large groups, such as Magicians, Balloons, Valkyries, etc., with the objective of doing as much damage as possible in a short time.
    • Use it to link key objectives in the funnel of an attack, or the town hall with outside buildings (it would be a new way to destroy the town hall with melee troops)
    • Use it to eliminate many buildings faster than normal, saving you a few seconds more to thank.
    • Other uses than people can think and me don't occur :P

(a really poor example of how it works)

Some details to clarify about the spell:
    1. When within the radius of effect of the spell there are more buildings than the spell can link, it will link the closest buildings with the longest life between them.
    2. If at the end of the spell's effect, the buildings linked together will remain with the final life points of the sum due to the effect of the spell. If the remaining life is greater than the total of one of the buildings, it will be reduced to its maximum life.
    3. If a building is under the effect of a link, it will not be able to link to other buildings until the effect of the first potion ends, with the aim of avoiding chains from one end of the village to the other.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST !!!
    What do you think? Very strong? Could it be better? Comment on it, that I read it . Have a good afternoon!
    Last edited by ElRafaelGod; May 21st, 2019 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Add and edit information
    And who are you? Meh, it does not matter, if you are reading this you must be curious, so here I leave info of me:
    | Spanish Player | TH11 and TH9 account| Co-leader of "Noviembre Rojo" |
    Proposing ideas for the game, be new troops, spells or something bigger ...

Regards!

I could see the pain to balance that spell with the chainhits of edrags, or splash of loons.
    Regardless, interresting concept.

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    Interesting idea, this could have potential. I think 15 seconds is a bit too long though, I’d say 10 at the most.

Troll Food
    Id like as always to see a more in depth idea if this were to be put in for the game. Cool Idea, however Id say tinker with the statistics and what it does to try to be more unique, because this sounds similar to the electro dragons chain damage.

Im saying this because almost every new troop or spell has to be unique in some way so it doesnt overshadow another on

Centennial Club
    I was thinking this spell should come out with TH13 and unlocked at TH13.

Also to add to the spell design, what it the chains added all the HP together and upon reaching zero all buildings within the radius is destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by LightOfTruth View Post
    I was thinking this spell should come out with TH13 and unlocked at TH13.

Also to add to the spell design, what it the chains added all the HP together and upon reaching zero all buildings within the radius is destroyed.
    Huh, I have not thought about that possibility, and the truth is that it's not a bad idea, I like it! It gives you play to strategies and other ways to destroy the TH.

It is veeery possible that the spell will lead towards that direction, and it would make it a more unique concept, as it says him.

Quote Originally Posted by BEastEffect527 View Post
    Id like as always to see a more in depth idea if this were to be put in for the game. Cool Idea, however Id say tinker with the statistics and what it does to try to be more unique, because this sounds similar to the electro dragons chain damage.

Im saying this because almost every new troop or spell has to be unique in some way so it doesnt overshadow another on
    Ok, time to edit
    And who are you? Meh, it does not matter, if you are reading this you must be curious, so here I leave info of me:
    | Spanish Player | TH11 and TH9 account| Co-leader of "Noviembre Rojo" |
    Proposing ideas for the game, be new troops, spells or something bigger ...

Regards!

Trainee
    brilliant idea