Thread: Builder base

Builder base

The builder base is a fun game mode. Sorta. It takes forever to get upgrades because there is only 1 significant source of resources which is elixir and gold fron battling.

Solution. Star loot needs to happen twice a day. The walls take forever. The troops take forever. So many resources. Twice a day for loot

Folks were able to max their bases with the ressources that are around and are sitting maxed for months now.
    Xou'll be getting there and in the past there was a boost (7 hours for an attackcycle). I 'think' we might expect something like that again with the introductin of BH9.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by XXSUPERSAIYANXX View Post
    The builder base is a fun game mode. Sorta. It takes forever to get upgrades because there is only 1 significant source of resources which is elixir and gold fron battling.

Solution. Star loot needs to happen twice a day. The walls take forever. The troops take forever. So many resources. Twice a day for loot
    Iíve said it in other thread and Iíll say it here again- I donít like BB, I havenít touched it since November except for several challenges due to the CGs, I was only upgrading my walls if the collectors made enough. I still maxed it out.

You can do it, OP!

Forum Elder
    Loot is that way for a reason, and good reason. If you played every day and got your star bonus since the BB's inception, you maxed out over 6 months ago. If you started late and need to catch up, then gem.