Thread: Hey Nicke 😁 Update News? Pleeeeease?

Hey Nicke 😁 Update News? Pleeeeease?

Hi Nick,

Its practically June. Any more news on the update.

Im not impatient. Or excited. Or antsy.

Curious. Im curious.

Some youtubers are going to Helsinki soonish. Maybe they will find out and spoilers. �� open to bribes. ����

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    BostonGirl, I'm LOL that you remembered Nick's nickname.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12132637

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Some youtubers are going to Helsinki soonish. Maybe they will find out and spoilers. �� open to bribes. ����
    Ranger, I'm sure that you and your fellow Youtubers will learn about Sneak Peeks and Spoilers during your visit to Supercell HQ. But as some of us may know, all Youtubers who will receive advance game information from Supercell to make their videos already signed Non Disclosure Agreements and will release them publicly with the permission of SC and the time tables of the game teams. Violation of the NDA may result in legal action initiated by SC.

As some of us may recall, Ranger learned about the Golden Bench sent to level 100 players many months before it was available in the game. But he didn't share this inside information publicly so he didn't break the trust with SC. He told us he had prior knowledge when we saw the Golden Bench in the game.

I'm speculating the HD Youtubers will release Sneak Peeks in June and Team Hay Day will provide in game links to their videos.

---
    Lynn
    May 20, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:34 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Good timing, Boston Girl. There are too many concidences to ignore the sign.

Lynn, what Ranger is trying to say is that maybe, the tubers are there to make content related to the next update . He's joking about (un authorized) spoilers, but I'm taking every hint that an Advocate Extraordinaire can get, with or without bribes.

Probably something quite complex or requires team work that they would need to be together in a same place . We have seen this before in other Supercell games (Clash Clan Wars for example).

*waiting quietly in my favorite fishing spot*
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#SpookyCat :: Hay Day Lv 127♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

I think mid to late June is a good guess. It coincides with Hay Day's birthday, and doesn't everyone in Helsinki take the month of July off?

Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Some youtubers are going to Helsinki soonish. Maybe they will find out and spoilers. 😇 open to bribes. 😉😈
    😆Open to bribes...and very, very, very bold. 😆 Im quite impressed, Ranger and very interested. Ill meet you at the corner cafe in Brussels. You know the one. Ill be in the bowler hat, carrying a cane, holding the golden N...

Seriously though, I really hope you all get information because itll mean the update is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Open to bribes...and very, very, very bold.  I’m quite impressed, Ranger and very interested. I’ll meet you at the corner cafe in Brussels. You know the one. I’ll be in the bowler hat, carrying a cane, holding the golden “N”...

Seriously though, I really hope you all get information because it’ll mean the update is imminent.
    LOL my lips are sealed tighter than my wife’s wallet. But okay wink wink will look for the cane. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    I think mid to late June is a good guess. It coincides with Hay Day's birthday, and doesn't everyone in Helsinki take the month of July off?

Looking forward to it!
    Wrong whole Finland is closed during July not just Helsinki :P and to correct myself some do actually work so it's not totally closed. But truth is that July is the most popular holiday month here.

There’s a new dairy news video about the update in announcements.
    Farm started 01/05/17. Farm Tag:#99CR0J89L. lvl 92 133/144 achievements.
    Neighbourhood: Derby Champions. Nh Tag:#9PVJGUJV. Champions league neighbourhood looking for derby players. We are very helpful and have great team members. Come try us out.
    Coc Th10 lvl 143 AQ 30 BK 30 BHB 8
    Royale #juglv982 PB 4375. lvl 12. 93/93cards.