Thread: Lost village

Lost village

I have 2 coc village or accounts one of them is connected with my game id and 2nd one is connected with my supercell ID now the problem is that My supercell ID is connected with the same gmail account to which my 1st village is connected now everytime I try to reload my 1st village It redirect to supercell ID and reload my 2 nd account and that how I lost my village can't reload it If anyone here knows how I can recover my 1st village plz help me

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Robing426 View Post
    I have 2 coc village or accounts one of them is connected with my game id and 2nd one is connected with my supercell ID now the problem is that My supercell ID is connected with the same gmail account to which my 1st village is connected now everytime I try to reload my 1st village It redirect to supercell ID and reload my 2 nd account and that how I lost my village can't reload it If anyone here knows how I can recover my 1st village plz help me
    Thanks in advance
    rescue heros on the way.
    - village 2 saved with supercell id by using email account of village 1(saved with gplay)

that is not a problem.
    - the gplay login loads your village 1
    - the supercell id login loads your village 2

edit:
    if you try to load your village 1 with gplay and it tells you "village *** found. loadnit with supercell id" than your village is saved with supercell id and you need to login with the correct email account.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; May 20th, 2019 at 12:28 PM.