Thread: Double bar do every device

Fresh Spawn

Double bar do every device

Hi As you can know or not There Is a function that can allow you to have double bar for attacks instead of one but this function IS only for tablets. l want to have this function for all devices

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    What do you mean double bar?

Quote Originally Posted by AegarTargaryen View Post
    What do you mean double bar?
    There is an option for tablets to have two rows of troop icons so you don't have to scroll. It takes up a ton of screen space though.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Troll Food
    I know from having an Ipad that the deployement bar with 2 rows takes up a lot of space. I believe it is only for larger device because of how much space it takes

If supercell put this in the game it would either take up a lot of a space on your phone screen or decrease the size of the troops on the deployement bar(Leading to complaints that people misplace the wrong troop for this)

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by warloxik View Post
    Hi As you can know or not There Is a function that can allow you to have double bar for attacks instead of one but this function IS only for tablets. l want to have this function for all devices
    Dude warlock, I myself have a Samsung tablet n have activated the feature u have mentioned n mark my words u wont like it that much coz u cannot access the south-west(7'o clock) portion of the base flexibly. Besides the south portion is covered too much n a bit issue to access it too. For tablets its an on feature further that for mobiles it will truly suck, trust me. Thank You.