Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How long from maxed th11 to maxed 12?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by mx333 View Post
    I am a th 11 completely maxed, how long will it take me to get th 12 maxed ?
    F2P I think you can pull it off in less than a year if you raid enough, do CWL and reg wars.

I hit the magic items pretty hard... several times I got 4 lab upgrades in one sitting (Hammer, Hammer, Loot/Book, Loot). Clashtrack gave me (and could give you) the actual number but these days that number is crazy high. I'm going with 6 months. Should point out... with only 20 some walls left (before the last 50 hit) I wish I wouldn't have been so anxious to plow through 12... "All Done" still leaves you with other clash challenges to pursue but the "build up your base" part is over.

In my personal experience, about 7 or 8 months.
    Maybe less than that if you're active enough plus gold pass holder every season

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    F2P I think you can pull it off in less than a year if you raid enough, do CWL and reg wars.
    Reg wars not necessarily bcoz of upgrading heroes, but CWL, yes for sure

I am a th 11 completely maxed, how long will it take me to get th 12 maxed ?
    I would suggest creating an account with clashtracker. Its a website that can be used to track ones progress. It'll tell you exactly how long it'll take.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Reg wars not necessarily bcoz of upgrading heroes, but CWL, yes for sure
    No wars the first 10 weeks until Heroes are maxed.. at that point, camps, cc and important war troops should be maxed anyway at that point.

No need to draw out non participation in war, if you really like war.

Also.. GoldPass speeds things up quite a bit.

/Affront

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    No wars the first 10 weeks until Heroes are maxed.. at that point, camps, cc and important war troops should be maxed anyway at that point.

No need to draw out non participation in war, if you really like war.

Also.. GoldPass speeds things up quite a bit.

/Affront
    With all the new stuff max hero's in 7 weeks is really possible now, and that's with 1 week of no builders on hero's for CWL.

Gold pass effectively reduces the time of everything by about 20%, simply based on the boost. If things are timed correctly you can basically leverage the 20% boost on builder and research time by making sure you start upgrades just before season ends, boost takes time off upgrades as you start.

Also important is what CWL you are in, high leagues give significantly more tokens.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpye View Post
    With all the new stuff max hero's in 7 weeks is really possible now, and that's with 1 week of no builders on hero's for CWL.

Gold pass effectively reduces the time of everything by about 20%, simply based on the boost. If things are timed correctly you can basically leverage the 20% boost on builder and research time by making sure you start upgrades just before season ends, boost takes time off upgrades as you start.

Also important is what CWL you are in, high leagues give significantly more tokens.
    Don't forget, that the medals (tokens) earned during CWL in the first week of the season, can be used for Builder Boosts at 15 medals for 9 hours reduction, during the last part of the season, when the 20% time reduction is in effect.

All in all, my 10 week estimate to get 3x10 Hero levels is WITHOUT the use of Books, Hammers, Potions or Gold Pass modifiers.

For most players, that 10 week estimate is a hard pill to swallow, because it demands that you are able to "acquire" 400K DE a week for 10 weeks .. and that you prioritize your heroes over everything else, for that time.

Personally, I've come to a point in my Clash of Clans career (in too deep) that 10 weeks is next to nothing :-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH9-16.16.16.17.16.18.16.16.16.16.1/27| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Thanks for all the answers . I am very active. My goal will be 4 months, I will tell you if it worked
    Its definitely possible, it took me about 5 month to max all buildings and I only had 3 CWL medals to use, and no season challenge. Having both of them from the beginning will boost your base in no time

I went to 12 the first week of January and am currently 92 walls from fully maxed. 6 months then?