Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How long from maxed th11 to maxed 12?

Check on the Clash Wiki for all the upgrade times (link above from Wotan)

Total time needed at TH12:
    Building upgrades, 1212 days (assuming 5 builders working full time, this means 242 days of building)
    Note - includes hero upgrades also

Lab upgrades, total 338 days.

That is the total time required, BUT you should of course be able to use books, hammers and potions to reduce the time needed.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyValker View Post
    Check on the Clash Wiki for all the upgrade times (link above from Wotan)

Total time needed at TH12:
    Building upgrades, 1212 days (assuming 5 builders working full time, this means 242 days of building)
    Note - includes hero upgrades also

Lab upgrades, total 338 days.

That is the total time required, BUT you should of course be able to use books, hammers and potions to reduce the time needed.
    Nice work with details

Forum Legend
    I started th12 on the day it was released from a maxed th11 and I had already completed all upgrades before the introduction of the Gold Pass.

The stuff introduced with the Gold pass was finished that first month (with a Gold Pass).

There are trackers on the net that can give you the timeframe.

/Affront
    Last edited by Affront; May 20th, 2019 at 11:43 AM.

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I started th12 on the day it was released from a maxed th11 and I had already completed all upgrades before the introduction of the Gold Pass.

The stuff introduced with the Gold pass was finished that first month (with a Gold Pass).

There are trackers on the net that can give you the timeframe.

/Affront
    I also started on the day th12 was released - maxed th11 with quite a few walls to go and a couple of troops. Am nearly totally finished with 3 cannons finishing their upgrades, 10 walls and 3 troop upgrades to do.

So how long is that? About 10-11 months if TH12 was released in June 2018 (is it really that long? Can hardly believe it, but that's what Wiki says!). I raid quite a bit and keep my builders busy and use the occasional book to speed things up, but obviously don't raid as much as some.

Millennial Club
    Are you counting walls??? because I'm still finishing those (TH11 walls)....but everything else except for 2 troops is MAX TH12.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    Are you counting walls??? because I'm still finishing those (TH11 walls)....but everything else except for 2 troops is MAX TH12.
    Walls are easy. Laboratory on the other hand...

This is just depend on u. How much u pay to this

Pro Member
    It took me 6 months and that was before gold pass.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for all the answers . I am very active. My goal will be 4 months, I will tell you if it worked

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by mx333 View Post
    Thanks for all the answers . I am very active. My goal will be 4 months, I will tell you if it worked
    Good luck!

And as always,
    welcome to the forums!