Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pass points

Gold Pass points

Hi all,

Did enough complete only season challenges to get skin? Without doing every day challenges?

Etc I want buy Pass for second acc but don't play in there every day. Think 1-2 time in season seat and complete all challenges same day.

Thx

you need at least 2600 points no matter how you get them. you can get way more points as you need → no need to do every daily quest.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; May 11th, 2019 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Hi all,

Did enough complete only season challenges to get skin? Without doing every day challenges?

Etc I want buy Pass for second acc but don't play in there every day. Think 1-2 time in season seat and complete all challenges same day.

Thx
    as of right now, there are 1600 points available on the weekly challenges from 12 events. There are still 12 more events to be released, but unknown if those will make up the remaining 1000 points you will need.
    Last edited by Warios; May 12th, 2019 at 02:49 PM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you need at least 2600 points no matter how you get them. you can get way more points as you need → no need to do every daily quest.
    His question is, are there enough points from weekly challenges to get the skin, with only doing 1-2 of the daily ones. I believe he knows he needs 2600 points to obtain the skin.
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    His question is, are there enough points from weekly challenges to get the skin, with only doing 1-2 of the daily ones. I believe he knows he needs 2600 points to obtain the skin.
    Then the answer is no. 60 daily points for 31 days will only get you 1860.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

as of right now, there are 1600 points available on the weekly challenges from 12 events. There are still 12 more events to be released, but unknown if those will make up the remaining 900 points you will need.
    YES YOU CAN!

If you make the assumption that every challenge will be at least 80 points, 12 x 80 = 960 additional points. Therefore, total weekly challenges = 2560 points. Iin addition, it would be literally impossible to complete all the weekly challenges without getting *at least* 80 daily points, you end up with 1600 + 960 + 80 = 2640 points

TL;DR: it's impossible to complete all the weekly challenges without getting 2600 points.
    Last edited by PapaBear38; May 11th, 2019 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Hi all,

Thx
    Yes it is possible. In April I purchased the pass on my rushed th 12 account. On that base i dont have builder hall so naturally I wasnt able to do any of the daily bb challenges or the extended ones either. I also didn't do any of the troop specific ones and still reached the 2600 points and over that tbh.

I have a maxed th7&8 that i am not on as frequently and I still reached maxed points in both of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    OP was asking if there were enough points WITHOUT the daily challenges, only with the weekly [monthly to do] ones...

If that is what hes asking then yes, on my rushed account i only did 40pt of the daily challenges. Wasnt able to do the daily builder hall one because i haven't rebuilt the boat yet. I still maxed points and some on that account.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    the question is can he get it without doing the daily challenges, only weekly ones.
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ