Thread: Level 130 looking for a home

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Level 130 looking for a home

Iíve returned to playing after a break. Looking for an active hood with 10-15 hoodies active in the derby. Wanting 315+ task level but no requirement for 10th task (I would prefer 320 hood). And the hood should be satisfied with top 3, not obsessed with the win. I am not one that will ever finish my tasks quickly, but will always finish. I am pretty self-sufficient, but am quick to help.

Centennial Club
    Hi

Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our Derby active neighbourhood.

We are a multi-national, English speaking neighbourhood and are looking for people who are Derby active and enthusiastic.

We are placed within the top three every week and need people like you to help us maintain that position.

We do not have too many rules as we are all well experienced Derby players. We just like people to respect and be polite with each other.

Our Derby tasks are normally at 320 points, depending on the Derby and although it's not compulsory, if you are able to do the extra tasks that would be much appreciated as it can make a big difference.

Anyone joining our neighbourhood will be promoted to Elder after completing one Derby with us.

We are a friendly, chatty neighbourhood and we use Facebook messenger for all our Derby/neighbourhood discussions as well as socially interacting with each other to get to know everyone better.

Should you find that you are unable to take part in the Derby for any reason we do understand and we do not object to anyone opting out. Only stipulation is that you make the leader or co-leaders aware of your intentions before hand.

Trashing tasks is really not what we want and would advise that it is discussed before being trashed. Generally if there is a problem, by working together we can usually find a solution.

Trading within the neighbourhood is allowed and we will help each other with LEMs, BEMs and SEMs.

We try and use the birdhouse for neighbourhood requests at all times.

Should our neighborhood sound appealing to you we would like to invite you to come and try us out.

Search for our tag

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon 😻😻

Crab Claw
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 55 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Come check out Forever Sunshine. We have one opening

Centennial Club
    GREAT GROUP LOOKING FOR GREAT PLAYERS!

THE MAJESTIC UNICORN is currently recruiting. We are looking for amazingly friendly, chatty active, respectful and polite players.

😀Our motto is: when we all help one another we all succeed! 😀

We we are a relaxed championship league group thatís truly universal. We have players from: Uk, Neatherlands, India, Bahrain, Pakistan, Australia, Korea, Mexico, USA and Canada.

AND .... spoiler alert... we have a private Facebook group chat so you can request or offer help 24/7

Minimum level to join is normally 20 but I will adjust it for you if needed.

You must also speak fluent English.

Minimum age is 20 (if you are younger but mature thatís no problem). We just donít want drama.

For derby we prefer people to take tasks 300 points and up. However, for lower level farms only (farms below level 45),the task minimum is 275. We do this so that everyone can finish all 9 tasks. Also, please know you may opt out of derby too as we put life first here.

Rules:

->be polite, be helpful and donít ghost (always say HI when on and BYE when leaving and CHAT in between).
    ->be helpful to others
    ->say please and thank you
    ->always be respectful of others
    -> plz sell default price (or less) within the group

** always help others as much as others help you**

AND HAVE FUN AND MAKE FRIENDS ☺️

If our group sounds perfect for you... join us.

Our emblem is a purple horse in a turquoise star.

WE ARE SET TO ďINVITE ONLYĒ SO PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED IN JOINING.

I am the group leader {Unicorn Magic (Debi)} Level 93

You can pm me directly at Hay Day Debi 😀

We look forward to meeting you.

We love making new friends

☺️🦄🦄☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Zivaolivia View Post
    Iíve returned to playing after a break. Looking for an active hood with 10-15 hoodies active in the derby. Wanting 315+ task level but no requirement for 10th task (I would prefer 320 hood). And the hood should be satisfied with top 3, not obsessed with the win. I am not one that will ever finish my tasks quickly, but will always finish. I am pretty self-sufficient, but am quick to help.