Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many hours...?

How many hours...?

...of my life have I wasted watching someone raid my builders base one sneaky archer at a time?

About the only time I play BB is for challenges and games, and every time I do my goal is simply complete the challenge as quick as possible. Like right now I’m working on destroying 6 gem mines. It’s not hard, spam in the troops and hero, leave it for a minute, job done. Then wait 3 minutes while the oppo drip feeds archers against me.

it takes tedious to a new level, and all the while my clock boost is ticking down.

p.s just completed the challenge, it took 10 minutes, and yes most of that time was waiting for the oppo!
    Last edited by Ajax; May 23rd, 2019 at 11:55 AM.

BB forums are thattaway *points*

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Whenever I need a challenge to be done fast, I redo my base to put defenses in one spot, rest of the buildings to other and traps somewhere to the edge.

Might want to try this approach if you donít care about the trophies or winning,
    Last edited by MasterEdy; May 23rd, 2019 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Whenever I need a challenge to be done fast, I redo my base to put defenses in one spot, rest of the buildings to other and traps somewhere to the edge.

Might want to try this approach if you don’t care about the trophies or winning,
    thats actually a very good idea! I don’t care about trophies or winning on the bb, just completing the season and games challenges for the main base rewards

Pro Member
    You must be low in thropies, I did not see any archer attack for ages. I am always around 4k

I’m fairly low, 3754, I don’t play it enough to push higher lol.

Pro Member
    Ok then I might have luck or my base is not good for archers. I only do attacks during clan games or if there are special challenges at the moment. So yesterday was the day of builderbase to get the 4k points. The main is a legend so I stay away of any task for the main vilage
    Last edited by zellnera; May 23rd, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    I’m fairly low, 3754, I don’t play it enough to push higher lol.
    3754 isn't particularly low. I think you've just been unlucky, SA's aren't overly effective at that range. However, Games are on & SA's are an attractive option for percentage challenges.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    .<snipped>
    p.s just completed the challenge, it took 10 minutes, and yes most of that time was waiting for the oppo!
    Why are you complaining about taking 10 minutes to complete a challenge, when there are parts of the game where you have to wait considerably longer, just to get a base to attack?

In almost all other parts of the game, it takes far longer than 10 minutes to train an army .. and yet, it's the 1-2 minutes that you have to wait for a Sneaky Archer dripper, that you are concerned about?

.. When playing Builder Base, don't rely on ClockTower boosts .. do your attack and move on .. come back later to make the next attack.

It's even possible to win 6 times in an hour, without a ClockTower boost.

Disclaimer: I've had my BB maxed since October 2018 and I'm hanging between 4200 and 4400 trophies.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.17.16.18.16.18.18.17.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Archers most skilled troop in BB and most hated troop in BB. And yes 3700 cups for progressive cups is pretty low. Your cup level tells you your skill level. Itís not like main village where you lose cups when you log off. You gain or lose cups based on skill. I think this is why some dislike it so much because they canít compete.